Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay wilder vs Tyson fury has the makings of a super fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury has been in a boxing gym all his life, Wilder is a basketball player. In terms of boxing skill, Fury is on another level. Wilder has a punchers chance and thats it

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fight of the century. lol.

Comment

Wilder is so so bad. Cannot wait for Fury to easily easily dominate him.

Comment

Wilder v Fury is the main course. But starters seem to be getting in the way, with Wlad getting in the way of Fury, and Povetkin in the way of Wilder.

But once these are out of the way then it can happen. Its a pick em really favouring Fury though. Wilder will throw punches unlike Wlad so don't expect Fury to have it his own way.

Comment

It would be a huge event, but I wouldn't be expecting a great fight or record punch stats.

There would be huge hype, lots of trash talk and threats, then 12 rounds of untidiness as two long limbed giants nullified each other with Fury winning wide on the cards imo.

Millions of us will lay out for the ppv and then moan about a non-event of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Yeah I can see this being huge this time next year if both win their next fight or two beforehand. It's a fight people seem divided on as well which will add to the interest and casual discussion.
              I agree but a lot depends on who they each face in the meantime.

Both are very vulnerable.

Comment

Agree

Both will sell the fight if Wilder can get Martins strap down the road and it's for all the marbles it can be huge.

Personally I love the fight its two contrasting styles and personalities

I feel Tyson is the better boxer and in his interviews he comes across as a historian of the sport, but I don't know if he'll be able to handle Deontays pure raw athleticism.

Hope they keep winning and it happens in the future

Comment

The press conference would probably be more entertaining than the actual fight.
                  Hope im wrong and it's a great fight (if it actually happens any time soon)

If it doesnt get made this year, then they will never meet (one or both will lose)

Comment

Working...
                  X