Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is J Leon Love more skilled fighter than GGG and Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG/Kovalev would badly punch his head in.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
      Love was fighting on his backfoot, he was bobbing and weaving and jabbing constantly, all those slick "sweet science" things that distinguish a real boxer from a euro/asian bums like GGG and Krusher.

Your thoughts.
      J'Leon Love knocked out yesterday, he is a technican fighter --> GGG/Kovalev fanboy logic ---> GGG and Kovalev are very skillfull fihters.
      Pathetic...
      If next week Roberto Ortiz upsets Matthysse you will figure out from that match somehow again, how skillfull are Kovalev and GGG?

Comment

I am unbiased, i voted for "yes".
        If you voted for yes that's even worse. Then, you made this topic to make out by some strange logic that the skills, tactic, bobbing and waving aren't really matter based on that Love has these attributums and still knocked out while Golovkin and Kovalev have less from these and they are still better fighters than Love. LOL. You argue against the slick boxers or argue with Kovalev and GGG non slickness based on J'Leon fucking Love.
        I tell you some other slick boxers: Rigo, May, Ward, Vazquez, Hopkins, Bradley, Dirrell... How often do you see them KTFO? There are levels amongst the slick boxers and amongst the non slick boxers too. If a level C slickster KTFO that doesn't prove that slickness is worthless and/or GGG and Kovalev won't ever need more technic than now. You will see that you're wrong on the 8th of November.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
          J'Leon Love knocked out yesterday, he is a technican fighter --> GGG/Kovalev fanboy logic ---> GGG and Kovalev are very skillfull fihters.
          Pathetic...
          If next week Roberto Ortiz upsets Matthysse you will figure out from that match somehow again, how skillfull are Kovalev and GGG?
          Don't be fooled into thinking someone isn't skillfull just because they are a puncher. There are 1000's of punchers around the world who never go past club level. You need skill to get to world championship level

Comment

Nah man nah TMT TMT. Love got robbed doe, the count was too short doe. Love is the future p4p star and has better skills. If he fought golovkin or kovalev ( who we both know are ducking) I'd predict lobe via murder in the 1st round. He is a master of the sweet science and is a future atg.

Hopefully you will see I am being sarcastic.

Comment

love got KO'ed by a journeyman? didn't bother to watch those pathetic TMT druggie fighters last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                love got KO'ed by a journeyman? didn't bother to watch those pathetic TMT druggie fighters last night.
                It was illegal punch, cuz Love wasn prepared for it. Love is a boxing genius like Broner, but they are both a tad lazy, ya know...

Comment

It was illegal punch, cuz Love wasn prepared for it. Love is a boxing genius like Broner, but they are both a tad lazy, ya know...
                  Yeah man yeah that's why....

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    I didn't even know they were fighting last night. Woke up to a pleasant surprise. Wonder how bey will do against vasquez

Comment

Originally posted by 2620 View Post
                      Don't be fooled into thinking someone isn't skillfull just because they are a puncher. There are 1000's of punchers around the world who never go past club level. You need skill to get to world championship level
                      I know this exactly and I never called GGG and Kovalev as face fisrt brawlers, however their fans are trying really hard to claim that they are very technical fighters and that's over the top... Compred to elite level "slicksters" Kovalev and GGG aren't that skillfull fighters. They are very powerful though.

Comment

Working...
                      X