No announcement yet.

BEAULIEU facesaver headgear???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEAULIEU facesaver headgear???

Has any oft ever bought or used this headgear? I read on other forum that its giving Winning headgear a run for there money.. Interested in buying one just wanna get some feed back before I do.

Originally posted by Dee84cali View Post
    Has any oft ever bought or used this headgear? I read on other forum that its giving Winning headgear a run for there money.. Interested in buying one just wanna get some feed back before I do.
    No idea, but it looks interesting. I especially like how padding is slightly slanted back a bit around the eyes whereas most face-savers actually protrude around the eyes which obstructs the peripheral vision. It's $100 less than the winning face-saver, but I'm a tad skeptical with the one size fits all deal.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
      No idea, but it looks interesting. I especially like how padding is slightly slanted back a bit around the eyes whereas most face-savers actually protrude around the eyes which obstructs the peripheral vision. It's $100 less than the winning face-saver, but I'm a tad skeptical with the one size fits all deal.
      Yeah I notice the same thing. I have a reyes and title facesaver headgear.. But just doesn't do it.

Comment

The headgear comes in multiple sizes, not one size fits all. He does orders for customs colors as well.

It's more like 300 less than the winning headgear.

Do you guys post on sher dog as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
          The headgear comes in multiple sizes, not one size fits all. He does orders for customs colors as well.

I don't but that's where I saw that post about that headgear.. So other than what u read on sher dog u don't know much about it? It's tempting to buy lol

Comment

True, I got the prices mixed up with the FG2900. Anyway, I'd still go with the Winning just because it's proven and is still lighter. Those couple ounces still make a difference.

I don't post on sherdog, but I read about it on that forum. As far as the size is concerned, I interpreted a post wrong where they said they'd make it custom fit and proceeded to list every size.

Comment

I don't but that's where I saw that post about that headgear.. So other than what u read on sher dog u don't know much about it? It's tempting to buy lol
              If you're willing to spend $150 and have read good things about it, why not? Most face-savers go for about that price with the exception of Winning of course.

Comment

True, I got the prices mixed up with the FG2900. Anyway, I'd still go with the Winning just because it's proven and is still lighter. Those couple ounces still make a difference.

I don't post on sherdog, but I read about it on that forum. As far as the size is concerned, I interpreted a post wrong where they said they'd make it custom fit and proceeded to list every size.
                I agree. If you've got the coin, definitely go for the best.

It looks like a promising alternative to the 5000.

Other than what has been posted on sherdog, I don't know much about it. You might want to bump the thread to see if anyone picked it up.
                Last edited by Gonzalez_Boxing; 12-25-2012, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Other than what has been posted on sherdog, I don't know much about it. You might want to bump the thread to see if anyone picked it up.
                  It really does look promising. The Reyes face-saver is a bit heavy. I haven't tried the Fighting Sports one, but although it looks comfy and will soften the impact, there's a general consensus that you can't see hooks or uppercuts at all. Yeah, man, I didn't even realize the 5000 is $460 now, my goodness!

Comment

Sorry for asking this but what do u mean "bump the thread?" Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X