Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget Floyd Mayweather, Robert Guerrero vs Manny Pacquiao is the Fight I want to See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Floyd Mayweather, Robert Guerrero vs Manny Pacquiao is the Fight I want to See

http://doghouseboxing.com/Henderson/...ing_112712.htm

Guerrero showed he can bang with the big boys. I want to see The Ghost vs. Manny Pacquiao. With what I seen this weekend, I think Guerrero would beat him up. I think he decisions Floyd Mayweather as well. Both guys are past their prime and Guerrero is the new face of boxing.
    Last edited by Punching Diva; 11-27-2012, 09:07 PM.

You must not like Robert Guerrero very much.

Comment

guerrero's pressing forward style is perfectly suited for pacquiao to set up a stoppage win in the late rounds. guerrero does not have the footspeed or the power to match the very elite, pacquiao will send guerrero to retirement

Comment

Hell knock pacquaio out cause Guerrero will get on roids and nothing the pacman can do about it/

Comment

I think Manny would beat Guerrero up but I do think it would be a pretty entertaining fight.

Comment

its been said over a million times that STYLES MAKE FIGHTS....Floyd would beat the Ghost up...Manny would beat the Ghost up REALLY bad....if I was a Ghost lover I would rather him fight Floyd...it will be a schooling...but Manny's style isn't about studying or teaching....its all about speed and power...way too much of BOTH for the Ghost to deal with in a fight against Pac....dude would get fuk'd up bad imho

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              guerrero's pressing forward style is perfectly suited for pacquiao to set up a stoppage win in the late rounds. guerrero does not have the footspeed or the power to match the very elite, pacquiao will send guerrero to retirement
              Your right his pressing forward style probably wouldn't work. However, if you've ever seen the ghosts other fights you'd know that the style he used against Berto is not even his preferred fighting style. Robert is capable of giving Manny fits boxing, and giving Floyd problems with his determination. Hilarious bow many people act like Robert is a face first brawler, if he was Aydin woulda killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                you've never watched any other ghost fights have you........

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  you've never watched any other ghost fights have you........
                  His other style got him a really hard night vs Aydin, who's not very good.

Comment

Working...
                  X