Rousy VS Carano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rousy VS Carano

who takes it?

I'd give Gina the edge in a beauty contest, Rowdy Rousey the edge in a fight.

Comment

Rousey and it wouldn't be close. If Ronda was around 3 Years ago we'd have a different fight.

Gina > Ronda

Comment

I'd take Rousing Ronda in both departments. I'm in lust...lol. She can beat me up anytime...i bet she even beats cyborg. She just embaressed one of the best in 54 seconds.
        Last edited by jazluvr; 10-03-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't fap from the time the fight was announced until it happened just so I would have a load worthy enough ready....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            I wouldn't fap from the time the fight was announced until it happened just so I would have a load worthy enough ready....
            Sales of Jergens would go through the roof for this fight.

Comment

gina is too fat to make weight.

but i'd favor her at middleweight, or w/e weight she fought at. she can actually throw leather. unlike the bums ronda has been fighting.

Comment

is this a serious question ? In therms of skills Ronda is lightyears ahead of Carano.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  gina is too fat to make weight.

but i'd favor her at middleweight, or w/e weight she fought at. she can actually throw leather. unlike the bums ronda has been fighting.
                  Damn dude, you're hating on Rousey like a mother****er lately.....

Comment

Gina Miesha and Ronda fighting only each other in only a thong and a smile yea boy.If i got at them i would probably just make Ronda and Miesha feel bad while i wreck Ginas guts.

Comment

Working...
                    X