Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz to Robert Guerrero: Let's make it happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it comes to making fights in boxing what should happen rarely does. We shall see what comes of these dudes and a fight coming together. I sure would like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Shouldn't be too hard to make if they both really want it.

Two Golden Boy fighters.

The winner can fight the winner of Alexander-Maidana.

You just made my mouth watered!!! That's another great matchup..

Comment

I'd rather see Khan-Ortiz right now to be honest, and have Guerrero take a tune-up at 147 first. I won't mind either way though.

Comment

Good fight, could see a split event ppv on May 5th if this fight were to happen.

Comment

Shouldn't be too hard to make if they both really want it.

Two Golden Boy fighters.

The winner can fight the winner of Alexander-Maidana.
            Best case scenario.... Maybe Berto can wait in the wings, try and win his title back and face the winner of that mini tourney when the dust settles... or Floyd/Manny can pick up the winner.... whatever works.
            I just hope Guerrero shoulder doesn't explode.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Best case scenario.... Maybe Berto can wait in the wings, try and win his title back and face the winner of that mini tourney when the dust settles... or Floyd/Manny can pick up the winner.... whatever works.
              I just hope Guerrero shoulder doesn't explode.
              Maybe Berto can fight Brook or Jones.

Comment

I called this a few weeks ago. I hope it gets made. A lot of questions will be answered especially on Guerrero's side

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  I'd rather see Khan-Ortiz right now to be honest, and have Guerrero take a tune-up at 147 first. I won't mind either way though.
                  I'd rather see Khan/Guerrero at 140, have Ortiz fight another 147 guy like Mike Jones. Or Ortiz could go up and fight Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I'd rather see Khan/Guerrero at 140, have Ortiz fight another 147 guy like Mike Jones.
                    That fight could be very boring IMO.

Ortiz vs Khan or Robert produces more fireworks IMO.

Comment

That fight could be very boring IMO.

Ortiz vs Khan or Robert produces more fireworks IMO.
                      Very true lol, but Ortiz gotta keep busy somehow. The problem is, I don't wanna see Mosley in this equation. Khan/Mosley is possible, but I'm really done with him after the Pac fight.

If it's only these guys in the equation, somebody is gonna be left out. Guerrero needs a fight more since he's been inactive the longest. Hopefully somebody throws him a bone.

Can't Ortiz just wait til Berto gets healed? But that could take long. I know Jones doesn't have a fan-friendly style, but he would be a top opponent that Ortiz could potentially lose.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 02-07-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X