• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Guerrero: I had Pacquiao OUT on his feet in sparring[VIDEO]

2:06 then he refers to this video below

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know....

He was still sparring with Bobby Pacquiao at the time.

...BOBBY PACQUIAO.

Comment

Meh. With that shoulder injury. He may never be the same again.

Comment

Guerrero needs to get back healthy and fight Maidana this Spring. He would UD Maidana and out-box him, and I think it would be a fairly wide UD (maybe 117-111 or so). Guerrero is no punk, and he certainly has solid skills in the ring and can counter pretty effectively. I just wish the Maidana fight had happened, so that Khan would have been forced to fight Guerrero this December instead of Peterson.

Comment

In a real boxing match, Pacquiao would have you on the mat in 3 rounds or less.

Comment

yea right. This is the same dude that pulled out against maidana a week before the fight cuz he was a lil b*tch

Comment

Why did he forget to mention Maidana. It seems these idiots just want a big pay day. It is pathetic how they try to live off a sparring incident or just randomly calling out the big names when NOBODY knows them.
              Fight Maidana and lets see your ghost moves and then maybe you deserve a shot with the Khan's and Ortiz's. Mayweather and Pacquiao would mop the floor with this clown. Smh I can't even get around the fact that this guy just tried to s'hit on Floyd, Manny and Khan in a few seconds.

Comment

LoL, dude found his claim to fame. I never knew he was a talker, he fell a little silent when they talked about Amir though. And I know Mayweather will pay a lot but c’mon is it really smart of you to come off a shoulder injury, go up in weight and fight Mayweather? What’s the point of even saying, “If the fight don’t get made, it’s cause he don’t want it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  yea right. This is the same dude that pulled out against maidana a week before the fight cuz he was a lil b*tch
                  you guys dont know ****

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Sure, I guess he went ahead with a surgery and rehab just to make it appear legit too?

Comment

Working...
                    X