Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not rooting for Mayweather. Gonna buy the PPV but I'm not rooting for him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    lol at the idiots who excuse mayweather because marquez agreed..................like marquez was gonna walk away of the fight after months of preparation........mayweather informed GBP of the weight issue till wednesday........how the **** is JMM gonna walk away of his biggest fight, payday, after months of training 4 days before the ****ing fight.....mayweather is a joke......
    shut up clown and changeyou tampon

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Marquez got cheated.

Floyd is my dude, been a fan for a very long time. That said, he was wrong. For the first time, I'm gonna watch a Mayweather fight from a different perspective, I'm rooting against him.
      much respect to you. youre one of the very few floyd fans who sees the truth

Comment

It's just not right man.
        Floyd already had an advantage.
        Now the advantage is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Marquez got cheated.

Floyd is my dude, been a fan for a very long time. That said, he was wrong. For the first time, I'm gonna watch a Mayweather fight from a different perspective, I'm rooting against him.
          One floyd fan rooting against him, how many more?

Comment

He cheated against the lightweight.
            And I bet he's gonna fight like a lil b*tch against the lightweight.

Floyds a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
              It's just not right man.
              Floyd already had an advantage.
              Now the advantage is huge.
              Its huge because of 2 pounds? That's ridiculous

Comment

How could all of this be a surprise???? Mayweathers are convicted criminals who dont care if drugs are sold to children.... Can anyone be as stupid to think that the Mayweathers have any kind of decency or integrity????

This farce is illegal and fraudulent and should be investigated by the authorities... Mayweather had no intentions on making weight and fooled the public that this contest is on some kind of fair playing field....

Boycott the Mayweathers!!!! Dont be stupid and give your hard earned money to these criminals....

Comment

This is who floyd is,he is the best welterweight on earth,forget Mosley,Cotto,Clottey,Berto,Quintana and Collazo,beat a lightweight by cheating & ur fans will find a way to justify ur bitc*made ass all the same!!

Comment

This fight is bull****. I just hope JMM can make the best of it.

Comment

excuses galore

Comment

Working...
                      X