No announcement yet.

How do you like your steak?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
    for a second there i thought you were serious. you play with my emotions more than anyone on here

Comment

• Medium Rare lol cooking to steak any longer than that is a crime

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        die .........

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          I see a lot of very healthy vegetarians, but they tend to be on the thin side. It is very difficult to get a sufficient amount of protein, especially if you cut out dairy. Lately I've switched to eating meat every other day and so far seem to feel a bit healthier, of course I don't lift weights nearly as much as I used to. Another change I've made is eating smaller portions of better cuts of meat.
          If I ever have kids, I will feed them steak and let them determine whether or not they want to eat red meat when they get older. I've read studies that children of vegan or vegetarian parents aren't as smart as children that do eat red meat. Humans have evolved to eat meat and it's an important part of the development of your brain when you are young.

Comment

• Originally posted by abosworth View Post
            If I ever have kids, I will feed them steak and let them determine whether or not they want to eat red meat when they get older. I've read studies that children of vegan or vegetarian parents aren't as smart as children that do eat red meat. Humans have evolved to eat meat and it's an important part of the development of your brain when you are young.
            Right on, I think it's wrong to force religion, extreme diets, racist beliefs, etc onto a young, moldable mind. Hadn't heard that about vegetarians' kids being less intelligent, probably has to do with certain proteins not being available while the child is in the womb, but then I guess your brain continues to develop and grow even after birth, as well.

Comment

• White folks eat more pig which is why they like red meat raw. Filthy pig and filthy raw meat= filthy white folks.

I have my steak done well so it tastes like it has been cooked and there are no germs inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mafcherano View Post
                White folks eat more pig which is why they like red meat raw. Filthy pig and filthy raw meat= filthy white folks.

I have my steak done well so it tastes like it has been cooked and there are no germs inside.
                you mean bacteria?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Right on, I think it's wrong to force religion, extreme diets, racist beliefs, etc onto a young, moldable mind. Hadn't heard that about vegetarians' kids being less intelligent, probably has to do with certain proteins not being available while the child is in the womb, but then I guess your brain continues to develop and grow even after birth, as well.
                  "you have given too much karma in the past 24 hours"

I'll hit you tomorrow, not that my whopping 9 rep points means that much..
                  Last edited by Xyei; 08-11-2008, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Damn, I missed this one.

Don't think anything's wrong with checking anyone's profile unless it's closed to onlookers. People check mine out too.

You don't need to perform a ball check on me. I'll pass with flying colors.

Who are you? No offense.
                    I'm just a fan of boxing. Tomboyish at times but 100% woman. And no, I'm not a lezzy. Ha ha

BTW: Bobby Flay's grillin' is my fav @ foodnetwork.com

Comment

• Well, I'm a omnivore. I could eat a ****ing 42 oz. slab one day, then be a bunny rabbit, and eat veggie **** the next.

Comment

Working...
                      X