Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    You then blame the white media.
    Newsflash...

The mainstream media isn't comprised of whites...only people pretending to be white.

Comment

White lives matter, if white lives don't matter then no lives matter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Why should there be a protest? The suspects got arrested and will likely be punished appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Why would you protest something when justice is served? I'm amazed by the lack of intelligence displayed by you and others who make these stupid unrelated comparisons.

Comment

Even Alexkid's cum guzzling & c0ck Svcking life matter

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Why should there be a protest? The suspects got arrested and will likely be punished appropriately.
                Like most people with his mindset, he wants black people to protest things that do not make him uncomfortable. Why even waste the time with him.

Comment

JOHNSON CITY, Tennessee — Hours after leaving jail on $10,000 bail, Tristan Rettke—the 19-year-old student who allegedly donned a gorilla mask while handing out noose-tied bananas to Black Lives Matter demonstrators on his East Tennessee State University campus—tried to offer some amends, at least to his friends.
                  In a text message sent Thursday and retrieved exclusively by The Daily Beast, he wrote, “I’m going to be withdrawing from school,” and “I also want to say to everyone thanks for being my friend and letting me into your group, and I’m sorry if I betrayed everyone’s friendship.”
                  He added: “Kinda unsure where the future is gonna take me now but things are going to be tough.”
                  http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ng-school.html

This is what happens when you try that nonsense in real life.

Comment

Working...
                  X