Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs will KO GGG... Mark my words!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs is more Julian Jackson/ Gerald McClellan. Look at his frame and the way he generates force compared to the aforementioned guys.

I got the blankee and pillow ready for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      After seeing what a basic just barely average fighter like Pirog was able to do to Jacobs - GGG may kill him in that ring. Jacobs better ask for 2-3M to fund his retirement account
      Are you serious? Pirog was actually really ****ing good until the back injuries derailed him His footwork and transition from offense to defense was unlike anything we typically saw from the Euro guys. I think him and GGG was on course to fight but Pirog had to pull out due to said injury. I personally think Pirog was more well rounded than GGG but not as hard of a puncher but could still crack.

Comment

At least TS is not part of the demographic. The demographic has no confidence in Jacobs and wants the winner of Ward vs Kovalev. The hate is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          You're putting a lot of emphasis on how golovkin will react when he gets hit but I think you're overlooking how Jacobs will react when he's hit. Jacobs has been ko'd badly and dropped by mora. Golovkin has never budged from a punch and literally let wade hit him tonight in the second round.
          Agree. That's what funny about many of these threads. Posts about how Jacobs will "knock out GGG" etc. Nonsense. Golovkin has never been down in 350 amateur fights and 36 professional fights. Jacobs has been avoiding this fight for a reason just like the rest of the MW division. Jacobs is a good fighter but let's be real.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            After seeing what a basic just barely average fighter like Pirog was able to do to Jacobs - GGG may kill him in that ring. Jacobs better ask for 2-3M to fund his retirement account
            There was nothing basic about a healthy Pirog, and no shame in Jacobs losing to him. A healthy Pirog was probably the best middleweight. There is a reason Martinez ducked him even though he was on camera when asked about fighting Pirog.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              At least TS is not part of the demographic. The demographic has no confidence in Jacobs and wants the winner of Ward vs Kovalev. The hate is awful.
              The demographic produces too much greatness to be impressed by a 34 y/o fighter with the resume of a 24 y/o prospect.

Your demographic is riding with the GGG and Kovalev because your own group can't represent.

Comment

Comment

You buggin w/ this prediction Chollo. GGG >>> Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    I can't wait.

I wish GGG would let Jacobs hit him like he let Wade hit him.

I wish GGG would try to outbox Jacobs like he outboxed Pepe Le Pew.

I'm telling you guys right now, as soon as Jacobs lands clean, it will change the whole scope of the fight.

Mark my words
                    Thread ban bet? If jacobs wins I leave. If ggg wins you leave for good. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Thread ban bet? If jacobs wins I leave. If ggg wins you leave for good. Deal?
                      Bump that thread on your real account. Why show up here on an account with a few hundred posts that nobody's heard of talking about "I'll leave for good"

Comment

Working...
                      X