Conor McGregor talking about Floyd on ESPN this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor talking about Floyd on ESPN this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyQPBRcSKOw

Last edited by fathergll; 05-22-2016, 12:22 PM.

Hahaha floyd needa him thats laughable. Floyd could rematch pac and make another 100 million or more. He can rematch canelo and make a huge pay day he can fight cotto again and make a huge payday he can fight ggg and get a huge payday he can fight Danny and get a huge payday he can fight thurman porter winner and get a huge payday. Floyd calls the shots not McGregor. Im not even a floyd fan but id be rooting for floyd to ko this guy if this circus act actually happens.

Comment

Well thats off the table if it was ever on the table lol.

I'd assume Floyd wanting $100M+, Conor wanting $100M + whatever piece of this the UFC would want makes you'd need to put sensible economics aside to make this happen. So Floyd stays retired & Conor will be at UFC 202 or 203 as anticipated.

Good interview btw for the UFC vs Conor drama talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Well thats off the table if it was ever on the table lol.

I'd assume Floyd wanting $100M+, Conor wanting $100M + whatever piece of this the UFC would want makes you'd need to put sensible economics aside to make this happen. So Floyd stays retired & Conor will be at UFC 202 or 203 as anticipated.

Good interview btw for the UFC vs Conor drama talk.

Really its Floyd and the UFC that would need to make the deal. Conor is the last person with a say. There is no way the UFC would ever let Floyd take over 50% of the purse and there is no way Floyd would ever let the UFC take more than 50%.

If the fight ever was done it would be 50% Floyd, 50% UFC, From there the UFC would pay McGregor money.

Comment

He talks about all those spinning plates yet against Nate all he did was try and box. Where were the body kicks/leg kicks?

Anyway his trash talk is a lot more amusing when he wins. As of right now he has a tough road back to the top because if it's not Nate Diaz, its Frankie Edgar, or Dos Anjos.

Comment

Originally posted by fathergll View Post
            Really its Floyd and the UFC that would need to make the deal. Conor is the last person with a say.
            Bottom line is if this fight was ever legit on the table its been off the table & its now not even in the same room as the table at this point.

Although I'd suspect the UFC would demand less of a cut then 50/50 with Floyd cuz they've let people do WWE **** for 6 digits or a mill in the past & those things surely helped generate way more than mid 6 digits to 2M in value for the WWE. And it probably helps get some WWE people ordering UFC PPV's in the future. Ronda did some WWE **** & her PPV's have blown up since.

Conor jumping into a top 5 all time boxing PPV worse case & maybe the best one of all time is for sure gonna bring in some boxing fans to the UFC even if Conor gets 0-12'd. So I think there is more room there for the UFC to give if this was legit, cuz they aren't really doing **** & are only risking the value Conor brings vs the value him fighting in a new market could bring them in the future.

Comment

Good interview. Green k

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                He talks about all those spinning plates yet against Nate all he did was try and box. Where were the body kicks/leg kicks?
                I think he let all the hype get to his head. He fought stupid in the Mendes fight too if you saw that, but he had size on his side on that one. Go look at his 15 fight, 14KO streak (7 W's & 6KO's which came in the UFC) previous to fighting Nate to see some of his kicks. He actually gots one of the best kick games in MMA. He flows like few MMA guys I've seen kick.

But yea with one of the best punches in the game that'll take out most guys you don't need a whole lot of kicking either. Nate's just a tough mfer who's only been KO'd once with his insane who's who resume.

Comment

"I have the size, I have the reach"

lmfao..

Weren't these the excuses he used when he lost to Diaz? This guy is so full of himself that he can't even realize how stupid he makes himself sound sometimes. But ok buddy, you don't need Floyd yet you've been infatuated and talking about him for about a year now.

Comment

If only Floyd could be this charismatic and smooth with his 'trash talk'. Connor > Floyd when it comes to the marketing/promoting side of the fight game. Floyd just comes off as a ghetto street punk.

Comment

Working...
                    X