Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "Krusher" Kovalev @ 175 lbs/12 1/2 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward would get knocked out so badly, it'd actually be scary, i hope his family are not in attendence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
      Ward would get knocked out so badly, it'd actually be scary, i hope his family are not in attendence.
      Agreed. I wonder if New England shows up for this one knowing it's going to be a bloodbath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
        Ward would get knocked out so badly, it'd actually be scary, i hope his family are not in attendence.
        Hell no. SOG gonna embarrass Kov 12-0. YDKSAB, go back to commentating WWE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
          Hell no. SOG gonna embarrass Kov 12-0. YDKSAB, go back to commentating WWE.
          Kovalev will take Ward to deep waters and drown him.

Comment

• http://www.businessinsider.com/genna...t-fight-2015-6

GGG bodied Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Article was from June of last year. SMFH.

Comment

• I've been a firm supporter of Ward. His talent was/is undeniable. But when you take this much time off from fighting the best it's hard to stay as sharp. If this fight was a few years ago I'd say Andre no proble. Since then Kov has proven himself a force. If we're hasn't lost anything I think he takes it. But that's a gamble given his time away and the momentum akovalev had gained.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I've been a firm supporter of Ward. His talent was/is undeniable. But when you take this much time off from fighting the best it's hard to stay as sharp. If this fight was a few years ago I'd say Andre no proble. Since then Kov has proven himself a force. If we're hasn't lost anything I think he takes it. But that's a gamble given his time away and the momentum akovalev had gained.
                  Do you think a prime Ward can beat Kovalev?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Do you think a prime Ward can beat Kovalev?
                    Ward at his best, yes. But it would never be an easy task. Kov has proven himself to be very formidable. He may still beat him. We'll have to wait to find out.

Comment

• I've been a firm supporter of Ward. His talent was/is undeniable. But when you take this much time off from fighting the best it's hard to stay as sharp. If this fight was a few years ago I'd say Andre no proble. Since then Kov has proven himself a force. If we're hasn't lost anything I think he takes it. But that's a gamble given his time away and the momentum akovalev had gained.
                      I feel the same way. When the idea of the fight initially came up I had Ward earing a decision utilizing rough and physical tactics. Now I have the fight in Kovalev's favor based on Ward's lack of activity.

Sometimes I doubt Ward even cares about fighting anymore. I think the allure of the money entices him back but his heart doesn't really seem to be in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X