Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know what hte hold up is for porter-thuryman???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what i hear threw the wallz is they want to put it as co feature on TBE 50th fight but Floyd is dragging his comeback too long. He is to blame

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      someone with inside knowldege please give us the scoop.......

who is ducking who????or is it over finances????drug testing perhaps??
      No inside info to offer, but my guess is that, with both fighters likely to be getting $1m paydays, Haymon/PBC is looking for a proper stage to be set to put on the fight.

Only broadcasts that can absorb the hit for such an expensive card are Showtime, primetime NBC, or primetime FOX.

Beyond that, they also need to secure a proper venue to stage the fight; L.A. is getting the Danny Garcia fight, New York is getting the Deontay Wilder fight, and Texas is being flush with fights at the moment, leaving MGM Resorts (MGM Grand) as the likely host venue.

Weigh that against the fact that they also have to find an open, marketable Saturday night for the show, and it's no wonder why things are taking time.

Comment

IDK but its funny reading the conspiracy theories being spread

Comment

Originally posted by cantor5150 View Post
          From what i hear threw the wallz is they want to put it as co feature on TBE 50th fight but Floyd is dragging his comeback too long. He is to blame
          TBE is retired,get over it hes NOT coming back

Comment

Working...
          X