Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For people that say Bradley ducked Khan for Pacquiao...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For people that say Bradley ducked Khan for Pacquiao...

How is this any different from Khan ducking Devon Alexander to get a shot at Mayweather?

Bradley made the smart business move for his career a win over Manny means more than a win over Khan which was the right mindset to have.

Comment

He did "duck" Khan, but that was understandable.

I never got the vibe that he was ducking Manny. Trust me, Manny's fighting Bradley or Floyd next.

Comment

Khan chasing the better opportunity, nothing wrong here

Comment

Its not... Not at all...

Comment

Stop spreading that bull.. Alexander has ducked Khan (for the third time now) to fight Porter instead.. Who's the one with an opponent?

you falling hook, line and sinker for Alexander team's garbage? I bet half of you haven't worked out that Alexander is mentioning Khan's name in the media just to get publicity for his next fight.. he never wanted to fight Khan, that's why he arranged the Porter fight so quickly and then started saying Khan's ducking him to cover his own tracks of ducking Khan..

Comment

difference is Bradley ducked Khan for Casamayor

Comment

Bradley didn't duck Khan for Pacquiao. The Pacquiao fight ended up presenting itself, but Bradley saw Khan as a risk he wasn't willing to take and didn't fight him.

Comment

wow really.

he signed his soul to bob f### ARUM.

normally someone like ud would bash this but seeing as u have to draw analogous situations between two unrelated events, with people who have no relationship to one other just to rationalize a **** fight between khan and ur lover.

in the realm of mental gymnastics, u get a perfect 10!!!!!!!!

Comment

I do love it when people say "Bradley made the right move cos he got a win over manny"

Bradley did NOT beat manny pacquiao

Anyone with eyes knows Pac won a wide UD in cruise mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X