Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't You Fkn Hate Conspiracy Theorists...Or Are YOU One Of Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its good to question

But making up dumb crap based on absolutely nothing is different

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      I don't understand. I think there was a massive conspiracy in the 60's to mid 70's to kill opposition. Look at this, in less than a two year period, 68-69, these people were all assassinated:

Martin Luther King (1968), Robert F. Kennedy (1968), Bobby Hutton [BPP] (1968), Steve Bartholemew [BPP] (1968), Tommy Lewis [BPP] (1968), Robert Lawrence (1968), Welton "Butch" Armstead [BPP] (1968), Sidney Miller (1968), Frank "Capt. Franco" Diggs (1968), Fred Hampton [BPP] (1969), Alprentice "Bunchy" Carter [BPP] (1969), John Huggins (1969), Alex Rackley [BPP] (1969), Sylvester Bell (1969), John Savage (1969), Larry Roberson [BPP] (1969), Nathaniel Clark [BPP] (1969), Walter "Toure" Pope (1969), Carlos Marighela (1969), Spurgeon "Jake" Winters [BPP] (1969), Mark Clark (1969), Ron Black (1969), Eugene Anderson (1969), Sterling Jones [BPP] (1969), Edwin Pratt [American civil rights Activist in Seattle] (1969)

Then you consider JFK '63, Medger Evers '63, Malcolm X '65, a whole lot of black panthers and other leftist/radicals in 70-74 and you realize, jesus **** the CIA/FBI were absolutely brutal.

Again, I did not include assassinations because I think those can be conspiracies. As I said in an earlier post. Hell, you have serial killers who kill 50 people.

There is a difference between killing one (or even 50) people...and 9/11

Comment

I'm not a tinfoil hat wearing kind of guy, but this thread is too general. For example, you don't think there was a conspiracy to assassinate MLK? Lots of conspiracies have truth behind them. Many don't.
        MLK basically called out his assassins with this speech, the night before he was killed. It is really quite chilling.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          Again, I did not include assassinations because I think those can be conspiracies. As I said in an earlier post. Hell, you have serial killers who kill 50 people.

There is a difference between killing one (or even 50) people...and 9/11
          but all you're doing is picking which conspiracies to crap on. A conspiracy theory, according to the definition, is simply a theory "to explain an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public."

That's all it is. Your thread topic is too broad. Some conspiracy theories are legit or at least hold some truth, others are whacky as hell no doubt.

Comment

Yes, I have heard people say that the post-Katrina real estate generates more wealth for developers, and more property taxes for the state government. Also, the poor people were dispersed and New Orleans is no longer the murder capital because all the Black youth are gone.

They were trying to tell me that was the master plan to revitalize the city. GTFOH.
            Yea the master plan idea is far fetched. That means that real estate developers paid off the Army Core of engineers to purposely build a crappy levee in hopes that a flood would destroy the city. I don't buy it. However, I am very curious as to why such a bad job was done.

Comment

All I want is a straight answer on why building 7 came down

Comment

I specifically didn't include things like assassinations. Those can be "conspiracies" among a very small group of people. But in reality, it's really just a crime. You can call it a "conspiracy" the way the government calls the Mafia a conspiracy....But ish like that is just a crime.

Now, a difference is saying that the Cubans, CIA and Mafia, and Republicans "conspired together" to kill JFK. That type of far-reaching ish is absurd to me.
                JFK's case was just a simple crime?

Comment

I don't understand. I think there was a massive conspiracy in the 60's to mid 70's to kill opposition or what some considered a threat. Look at this, in less than a two year period, 68-69 alone, these people were all assassinated:

Martin Luther King (1968), Robert F. Kennedy (1968), Bobby Hutton [BPP] (1968), Steve Bartholemew [BPP] (1968), Tommy Lewis [BPP] (1968), Robert Lawrence (1968), Welton "Butch" Armstead [BPP] (1968), Sidney Miller (1968), Frank "Capt. Franco" Diggs (1968), Fred Hampton [BPP] (1969), Alprentice "Bunchy" Carter [BPP] (1969), John Huggins (1969), Alex Rackley [BPP] (1969), Sylvester Bell (1969), John Savage (1969), Larry Roberson [BPP] (1969), Nathaniel Clark [BPP] (1969), Walter "Toure" Pope (1969), Carlos Marighela (1969), Spurgeon "Jake" Winters [BPP] (1969), Mark Clark (1969), Ron Black (1969), Eugene Anderson (1969), Sterling Jones [BPP] (1969), Edwin Pratt [American civil rights Activist in Seattle] (1969)

Then you consider JFK '63, Medger Evers '63, Malcolm X '65, a whole lot of black panthers and other leftist/radicals in 70-74 and you realize, jesus **** the CIA/FBI were absolutely brutal, especially now that we know about COINTELPRO and other such programs.
                  Holy fucking shit.

Comment

but all you're doing is picking which conspiracies to crap on. A conspiracy theory, according to the definition, is simply a theory "to explain an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public."

That's all it is. Your thread topic is too broad. Some conspiracy theories are legit or at least hold some truth, others are whacky as hell no doubt.
                    My Problem is with he guys for whom EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. And that group is growing and their influence on the broader population seems to be expanding.

Yes. There's "intelligently questioning something"... and there is whack-jobbery.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      All I want is a straight answer on why building 7 came down
                      or why there was a second/different gas mask located far from james holmes' car after the colorado theater shooting...

Comment

Working...
                      X