No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia is the BEST boxer from the Robert Garcia Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
    For a second I was thinking Danny Garcia. I almost puked.

But I agree. I discovered him yesterday (knew about him before) and I am impressed.
    Looooooooolz

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Looooooooolz
      Oh man.. Im so sorry. I don't know every boxer. Especially those ranging in the 120's. Jesus dude sorry.

At least I'm not like most people and pretend to know every single thing about every single boxer.

Boxing is not exactly a sport where everyone is highly accessible. I watch 99% of every moderately big fight, and he never caught my attention til I stumbled upon him yesterday.

Comment

Oh man.. Im so sorry. I don't know every boxer. Especially those ranging in the 120's. Jesus dude sorry.

At least I'm not like most people and pretend to know every single thing about every single boxer.

Boxing is not exactly a sport where everyone is highly accessible. I watch 99% of every moderately big fight, and he never caught my attention til I stumbled upon him yesterday.
        its not hard to have known who mikey was. he gets more tv time than most boxers out there.

Comment

Sorry didnt know you we're a casual fan

My apologies

Comment

He's the best contender in his camp and considering his best win is Matt Remillard all these attributes he has that are better than Garcias other fighters are yet to be proven against legit comp. so until otherwise he's not accomplished a 1/100th of what Donaire-Pavlik-Rios-Marg have they all have won world titles ....So check back in a year or so...

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
              better then Rios,Donaire,Pavlik,Marg, mendes
              so basically he is garcia's ONLY boxer- all the rest are brawlers (can't think whether i've seen mendes to be fair)

Comment

Donaire
                Rios
                Garcia

Garcia is a good fighter, one of the best at 126, but I wouldn't put him past Donaire or Rios at this point. He'll be a titlist soon, but I doubt he'll get to #1 at 126 the way Donaire and Rios have in their weight classes and have the opportunity to do at a 2nd weight class. Garcia looks too similar to Rocky Juarez, when the elite Featherweights start giving him angles, he won't know what to do with them.

Pavlik is in a division where it'll be tough for him to rebound and Margarito is shot. Mendez should be a titleholder right now and will be eventually, but Garcia is ahead for now.

Comment

My apologies
                  lol...........

Comment

dont get over your self he is gonna be in tough against cab

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      its not hard to have known who mikey was. he gets more tv time than most boxers out there.
                      He's also a 126 pounder, not that exciting, and hasn't fought anyone that great.

And like I said, I have known who he was, just didn't think much of him til yesterday.

My apologies
                      I didn't know you were the all knowing boxing god... From every post I read you are either trolling are have no clue what your talking about.

Are you the idiot who thinks roids are ok in professional sports? ya that's what I though.
                      Last edited by Neglect; 04-22-2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X