No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr: Peterson Beats Khan; Pacquiao Should Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Sr: Peterson Beats Khan; Pacquiao Should Retire

Earlier this week I crossed paths with Floyd Mayweather Sr. at Johnny Tocco’s on the east side of Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don't think they ever actually do any new interviews with Sr. I think they just find the old interviews and replace the names with more current names.

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
      I don't think they ever actually do any new interviews with Sr. I think they just find the old interviews and replace the names with more current names.
      I thought it was a good read. What are you so butthurt about?

Comment

good interview im sure somehow negative comments will come of it though

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          I thought it was a good read. What are you so butthurt about?
          Was that a "butthurt" comment? All of his interviews are the same. Floyd is the best. The black fighter is going to beat the any other race fighter. My son is the best fighter to have ever stepped in the ring. Manny Pacquiao is a fraud/on steroids/etc.

Literally, every one of his interviews is the same. Of course you thought it was a good read (though I'm surprised you CAN actually read). You are a Floyd nut-hugger.

Comment

Was that a "butthurt" comment? All of his interviews are the same. Floyd is the best. The black fighter is going to beat the any other race fighter. My son is the best fighter to have ever stepped in the ring. Manny Pacquiao is a fraud/on steroids/etc.

Literally, every one of his interviews is the same. Of course you thought it was a good read (though I'm surprised you CAN actually read). You are a Floyd nut-hugger.
            Alot of people think Petersons gonna beat Khan. Sr. not the only one that said that. Alot of people said Marquez got robbed in the 3rd fight. You dont think Sr. was right about these fighters ending up broke? Hes dead on about that ****. The problem is you *******s think that if you dont drink Mannys cum juice your hater. I dont hate Manny Pacquiao, I hate his fan base.

Comment

Alot of people think Petersons gonna beat Khan. Sr. not the only one that said that. Alot of people said Marquez got robbed in the 3rd fight. You dont think Sr. was right about these fighters ending up broke? Hes dead on about that ****. The problem is you *******s think that if you dont drink Mannys cum juice your hater. I dont hate Manny Pacquiao, I hate his fan base.
              Ha! Says the guy with a shirtless Floyd Mayweather Jr all over his page...

Comment

True indeed. I actually thought he was dead on in the interview. He didn't say anything about Pac being a fraud or on steroids but just gave his thoughts and opinion on everything. I don't hate Pac like a lot of his fans on here think. I just know that Arum built him up as the next and only man to beat Mayweather but at this point I don't see how anyone can believe that style wise. Also, I've been saying for the longest that Peterson is going to beat Khan in the rematch and easier at that. Pac supporters on here don't give no kind of debatable input in regards to match ups but instead always say "Pac is going to KO that guy because such and such is a bum and Pac has so much speed and power" If Marquez wasn't an eye opener to the world that Pac ain't that great technically then I don't know what is.
                Last edited by GRUSTLER; 02-17-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Dont forget....those people are ALWAYS right, and no one knows squat about boxing.

Last edited by S IP U IR S xII; 02-17-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

What will you say if Bradley beats Pac on June 9th because regardless of what you think. Timothy has a legit shot at beating Manny. But a lot of Pac fans never watched a Bradley fight and if they do. It is from a negative perspective because he will be fighting Pac. Name one fighter Pac has fought like Bradley? Bradley is the guy we were saying as fans of the sport that Pac should fight. From my observant opinion. Bradley style is going to be difficult for Pac win or lose.
                    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 02-17-2012, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X