Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Miquel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito & undercards RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY IS THIS DAY GOING SO SLOW!?!?!

the anticipation is crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      9pm est. the main event will be around midnight, most likely, maybe a bit after, taking into account not all bouts will last the entire rounds.
      Thanks definitely staying up for this one. Undercards especially due to the Rios fiasco looks pretty interesting now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 120 View Post
        WHY IS THIS DAY GOING SO SLOW!?!?!

I hear ya bud...hey, i love that pic of Cotto man, the expression on his face is priceless...

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
          Thanks definitely staying up for this one. Undercards especially due to the Rios fiasco looks pretty interesting now.
          What's the update about his weigh-in thing...did he have to pay a fine and not get the title if he wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by 120 View Post
            WHY IS THIS DAY GOING SO SLOW!?!?!

Exactly. I wish it was 6 already.
            Can't wait to watch Cotto get punished.

Comment

• One thing. Do you guys notice a pattern here... Mosley ko's Mayorga in 12 and goes onto beat Margarito in one of the biggest wins of his career. Miguel ko's Mayorga in 12 and goes onto fight Margarito in what looks to be the most defining victory of his career. Is this coincedence and if not, does Miguel follow Mosley's template? Will the pro NY crowd distract Margarito(or his inability to hurt Cotto?!), the same way he was distraught against Mosley?? History repeats itself tonight!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                What's the update about his weigh-in thing...did he have to pay a fine and not get the title if he wins?
                Yeah he had to pay $20k to Murray and even if he wins he won't win the title. I still think even a drained Rios has way too much power for Murray to handle, I predict a late TKO but you never know.

Also predicting a Cotto UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
                  Yeah he had to pay $20k to Murray and even if he wins he won't win the title. I still think even a drained Rios has way too much power for Murray to handle, I predict a late TKO but you never know.

Also predicting a Cotto UD.
                  Agreed on all counts...lol. that Rios is a little monster. He's gotta move up in weight though, then we'll really see what he's made of. He's great to watch...always brings it.

Comment

• Can't believe the day's finally here!!! woot wooot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
                      Can't believe the day's finally here!!! woot wooot!
                      Nice avi of Jimi with that double neck, BP! Him and Hendrix...my 2 old time favs!

Comment

Working...
                      X