• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      What are those then?

Faith in god is wrong. Prayer is foolish. etc.

In what way to I worship this idea?
      You adhere to them, espouse them and are evidently happy to debate their merit. You believe strongly and deeply in what you say. I don't think you would ever admit you're wrong and in fact are passionate that you're right.

Precisely how do I go about engaging in such an invocation?
      If you have to ask... but seriously, the suggestion is that you have a belief system as well.

Fascinating. What is the stricture of that philosophy, just so I know that I'm not doing it wrong?
      See above. I might have taken the analogy too far, but you have to admit, you're as bad as a priest with the answers for everything.

Damn, and you had such insight into the rest of me... ahem... religion. It's very simple: The difference between atheism and theism is the letter "A" which as a prefix means "no". I don't believe in god while theists, by definition, do. You're welcome.
      Well, call it what you like but your thoughts seem pretty organized and your opinion steadfast.

So what's the beef then?
      No beef, just making an analogy between your system and those you don't like.

Ah now there you're dead wrong. Atheism doesn't have the answers. But a sceptical individual tends to have the right tools to go and look for the answers, instead of accepting what you're told they are as long as your instructor tells you in a strong clear voice.
      But you have no problem pointing out that everybody else is wrong. Unless, presumably, they agree with you.

I'm not posting threads asking people for approval for how terribly pious my fornicating dope smoking ass is.
      Cool.

I have faith that if I don't go to the toilet soon I will be having turtle's head.
      I hear that.
      And on that note: Peace.

Comment

Absolutely not. I am in no way insulting islam. Not exclusively. I am insulting religion, including buddhism, christianity, jainism, hinduism, sihkism and ba'hai.

It doesn't take a huge amount of self control to not eat anything between certain times.
        Cut the crap, you hate Islam and all Muslims.. you always post in any muslim related thread with your anti-Islam ideas.. stop putting roses on it like you don't have a hatred for people of religion, especially muslims.

It takes serious self control to not take food or water for more than 12 hours, especially for people in tropical climates.

Good luck to the brother fasting.

Comment

What's fasting?

Comment

Here's a better idea: Don't jeopardise your health by restricting your calorie intake on the say so of a long dead medieval arab warlord.

Comment

wow i didn't know i was this popular, 8 pages? hmmm thanks guys and thanks to the p*ggys and merseys and other trolls for showing your support to, i figured it out, you must be so interested in my religeon that you spend hours upon hours going out of your way to research about my religeon and go into detail talking about it and do anything to get attention using my religeons name wow can anyone say pwned?

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                P4P your country is pretty damned obese (did you call American Samoa that to put you further down the obesity chart?)

Anyway pardon me for ignoring the obesity of Egypt and Bosnia-Herzegovina. Still thats only two countries. Look at the Yanks spreading their fatness over two different countries while so many starve...

http://www.eatsmartagesmart.com/10-f...-in-the-world/

this is the stupidest most ignorant moronic post ever.

are you saying that by following your religions's fasting belief, it has kept you slim and more attractive than others? that it has somehow made you healthier to deny yourself food and water all during your productive day ONE MONTH A YEAR? hm?

1) the fasting is to develop restraint,discipline,and respect for a higher power.and like all other religious sacraments, it teaches tradition. it has nothing to do with trying to be slim.

2) there are plenty of fat and obese muslims, so shut the **** up.

if GOD knew you were shoving this in other people's faces in a boastful way hed be very disappointed in you.

your religion is beautiful, your culture however, is ugly and profane. it has twisted peaceful and loving scripture somehow and made many in your culture to be shallow, selfish and prideful. these are not the qualities God wants us to have.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                  heres a better idea: Go shoot yourself and your boyfriend too

thanks bro, it's harder this year than it was a few years ago thats for sure

don't act like you know anything *****, i can get angry if i want

better luck next time i got a strong mind when it comes to food, i been disciplined to do a bulk up diet so i can last. Who knows if you actually do try putting that in my face you might not wake up again
                  im currently on a bulk diet to man. What u been grubbing on?

Comment

What a bunch of disrespectful little shock jocks we have in this thread. These are the kind of threads that plague boxingscene.

Squealpiggy, we get it you don't believe in any religon and you find it cool to bash them for your own ****s and giggles and to try to seem intelligent but you don't have to do it every time.

Comment

Fuck starving. "To recognize those who starve" how about you stfu and go give them so food if you care so much. Wtf are you doing by "starving" yourself in their name?

Comment

Working...
                      X