Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Not Giving 100% To Emanuel Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will laugh so hard if he gets KTFO'd by Yuri Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
      Cotto's disrespect for the sport has always been disgusting.
      WTF are you talking about?

What disrespect?

GTFOH with your racist dumb ****.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Cotto got beat up in sparring by Figueroa. That guy isn't half the fighter Cotto is.

The say that the guy imitating Yuri's style 'went after Cotto' and applied pressure. Well YF doesn't fight that way, so that's another thing that makes the article sound like BS.

I also don't get what's wrong with listening to your iPod while doing cardio. If it's intense training then fair enough, but there's a difference between normal cardio and boxing-specific training. The article uses the word cardio so...

Comment

If this is true it's not hating, no more so than someone honestly stating that someone isn't doing there job to the best of there ability, it's not hate or slander or anything other than someone stating there opinon about how much effort he feels Cotto gave. I don't find it as hard to believe as most, the sparring sounds like something that could be a real issue being that Cotto's mental problems basicly come from guys who won't stay off him that he cannot hurt, then he either starts hitting low running or going into survival mode as soon as it happens. If this is true Cotto is more ****ed than i thought, I already felt that Foreman was too big and that if Cotto couldn't hurt him easy and early he'd be in for a nightmare, with this if it's true he's ****ed.

Comment

Been through his tweets.

Dolton Tweets about every freakin thing.

I think he would've mention something about being removed as sparing partner.

Tweets
            May 13th

@RealMiguelCotto good work today champ lookin so good u got me thinkin about shaving my head for the fight

@DYNAMITE_DOLTON Thanx my friend,,U 2 great workout , Buen Trabajo!

May 10th
            @RealMiguelCotto Thanks champ i learned alot from u and i see y u r the champ surround yourself by good people and keep a positive mind.

He started his first few weeks sparring with Domonique Dolton who rightfully went after Cotto with a Yori Forman style. Cotto did not like the pressure that Dolton had presented to him; he pretty much went into a shell and ate a lot of shots. I question the spirit and determination in Cotto.

Sounds like B.S
            Last edited by Evil Abed; 06-03-2010, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
              Been through his tweets.

Tweets
              May 13th

@RealMiguelCotto good work today champ lookin so good u got me thinkin about shaving my head for the fight

May 10th
              @RealMiguelCotto Thanks champ i learned alot from u and i see y u r the champ surround yourself by good people and keep a positive mind.

He started his first few weeks sparring with Domonique Dolton who rightfully went after Cotto with a Yori Forman style. Cotto did not like the pressure that Dolton had presented to him; he pretty much went into a shell and ate a lot of shots. I question the spirit and determination in Cotto.

Sounds like B.S
              Yeah that bit about the sparring partners really is what gives the article out as bull**** how does someone come to Cotto with a Yuri Foreman style and pressures, if all Yuri does is move.

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
                Even if its true, he's still gonna beat foreman

we will see..........i don't think he can...........will eat humble pie if he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
                  Foreman has 8 knockouts, Cotto doesn't have to train for Foreman.

yeah....power means everything in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                    Been through his tweets.

Tweets
                    May 13th

May 10th

Sounds like B.S
                    Things dont add up

Figueroa was never beating Cotto up in the previous camp, from what I understood Cotto perceived Gato's work in sparring as too much clownin, the dude stated himself that he was doing his thing in sparring "Gato style", but no mention of him beating Cotto up.

I highly doubt that the owner of the fight factory would make comments to some "obscure journalist"

using logic If these statements are true it would mean that everyone in Cotto's camp, including many people who have witnessed this camp and previous ones are lying out of their Asses

I highly doubt E.S. would stand for any bull****, since his reputation is on the line.

On the other hand

There is not much footage of sparring, of course there never seems to be much footage of him sparring.

Comment

Sounds like bull**** to me...

Comment

Working...
                      X