No announcement yet.

Wlad needs to stop wasting his time, Haye doesn't want to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wlad needs to stop wasting his time, Haye doesn't want to fight him

Wladimir Klitschko should forget about David Haye and move ahead with the Povetkin fight. I was hoping he'd fight three times in 2010 but wasting more weeks on futile negotiations is leaving him with less time.

I'm a bit disappointed that Wladimir hasn't listened to the people like Manny Steward who have been telling him Haye will never fight him, at least not until he's slowing down as he approaches age 40.

Move on, Wlad. And if Povetkin is unwilling, the ring warrior Adamek will not hesitate.

He was planning on fighting Povetkin first, but Povetkin asked for OST, like Haye did. If all of Wlad's opposible opponents do the same, he may have to retire.

Comment

I understand you think that but do we really need a thread or two every day about the same topic from you?

"haye is a coward"

"haye is scared"

"Haye doesnt want to fight"

WE GET IT MAN

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
        He was planning on fighting Povetkin first, but Povetkin asked for OST, like Haye did. If all of Wlad's opposible opponents do the same, he may have to retire.
        Completely wrong.

- Wlad wants to fight Haye first
        - Povetkin's camp are requesting not demanding OST, Wlad will likely agree
        - Haye has never asked for OST and is very likely on PEDs himself
        Last edited by The Hammer; 05-20-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          I understand you think that but do we really need a thread or two every day about the same topic from you?

"haye is a coward"

"haye is scared"

"Haye doesnt want to fight"

WE GET IT MAN
          This is actually the first thread I've made about it. I have posted in other threads though.

I just wish Wlad would move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
            Completely wrong.

- Wlad wants to fight Haye first
            - Povetkin's camp are requesting not demanding OST, Wlad will likely agree
            - Haye has never asked for OST and is very likely on PEDs himself
            you have no proof or indication that hayes on peds. What makes you think hes on peds? i would love to know

Comment

I found this article from the BoxRec front page:

By Chris Williams: WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (39-2, 37 KO’s) isn’t sure whether WBA heavyweight champion David Haye (24-1, 22 KO’s) is willing to fight him or his brother IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko. Vitali says “Fights against David Haye and Nikolay Valuev are interesting fights, but I am not sure if they dare to step in the ring with me or my brother [Wladimir].”

Haye has an opportunity to fight Wladimir Klitschko right now, but is dragging his heels about fighting him. Haye says he wants a rest after beating John Ruiz by a 9th round stoppage on April 3rd and wants to spend more time with his family rather than fight Wladimir.

More than likely, Wladimir will be forced to take the fight with his IBF mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin instead of facing Haye. In the meantime, Haye, after his rest, will likely then face the winner of this Saturday’s WBA heavyweight eliminator bout between Kali Meehan and Ruslan Chagaev. Facing one of those two fighters will be much easier than fighting the dangerous Wladimir Klitschko. Haye would also prefer to fight 38-year-old Vitali Klitschko rather than the younger, faster and more powerful Wladimir.

Obviously, Wladimir’s assets effectively pretty much every important strengths that Haye has going for him. Vitali is much slower, doesn’t hit as hard as Wladimir and doesn’t move as well. Haye could then try to box him like he did against the slow moving Valuev last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatton_Is_God View Post
                you have no proof or indication that hayes on peds. What makes you think hes on peds? i would love to know
                If he wasn't on PEDs, he'd be demanding Wlad take OST.

Comment

Great, can everyone shut the hell up about PED's. Tunney? You think Haye's on PED's? He isn't even a good fighter to be accusing that ****. I'm sorry but he hand-picked his last 3 opponents who were old and weren't even that good to begin with. I'm glad Haye isn't asking for Wlad to do OST's. OST's is a blood draining excuse to avoid fighters.

Comment

Working...
                  X