Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people want a 5th Pac vs JMM fight?**BANNED FOR CREATING 1000000PAC-JMM thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people want a 5th Pac vs JMM fight?**BANNED FOR CREATING 1000000PAC-JMM thread

To me, that was the perfect ending to a great story. If Pacquiao got the knock out, it would have been just as great. That knock out wasn't one of those referee stoppage knockouts. That knock out was the knock out to end it all. Why would anyone want a 5th fight? Yeah sure, it would be a great fight to watch. And I would definitely tune in if it happened. But as a fan of both these guys, I think they did enough for us. To demand a 5th fight would be ****ed up on our part because they would probably do it too. As a human being, that's a little ****ed up. It ended in a great way. That closure was good for both Pac and JMM. I know the Pacquiao fans want a rematch because they were unsatisfied with who got knocked out, but a 5th fight would lead to a 6th fight and so on. So my point is, rather than demanding for a 5th fight, be a little concerned for their health and be satisfied with 4 great fights.

I agree it was a perfect ending to their epic rivalry. It makes for entertaining fights but there's no need for V imo.

Comment

it was perfect.....a 5th will taint it

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        it was perfect.....a 5th will taint it
        Hell, I thought a fourth fight would taint the trilogy. Who'd think that a fourth fight would be just as entertaining (albeit short) as the other three? I was worried the fight would be like izzy-rafa 4, you know? Part of the series but ruined the trilogy. Izzy's face was like wet tissue paper by then. On a good note, they both ended 2-2.

Tremendous KO by Marquez. My jaw broke for 10 minutes straight.
        Last edited by TintaBoricua; 12-10-2012, 08:12 PM.

Comment

It was a perfect ending (especially for JMM) but I can understand why fans would still like to see them go at it for a 5th time from an entertainment standpoint. These 2 will always put on an entertaining performance against eachother.

Comment

Id love a fifth fight.. it would be pointless if JMM dominated from start to finish, but it was back and forth and JMM was getting ****ed up at the end.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a 5th fight. I rather watch a 5th than someone like Floyd fighting Guerrero. My opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Id love a fifth fight.. it would be pointless if JMM dominated from start to finish, but it was back and forth and JMM was getting ****ed up at the end.
                I completely agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  I wouldn't mind a 5th fight. I rather watch a 5th than someone like Floyd fighting Guerrero. My opinion of course.
                  but floyd is boxing...

Comment

Because Manny's fans are in denial and shock. Even the President of his country is ****ed up over it. They will never, ever admit that Marquez is the better figher. Look at dumb posters that have filled this forum for days. They are in damage control mode here hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                    X