Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

khan vs ward at 160 lets see it, stop robbing the fans

Comment

Lmao.

Sad that Ward had to call out his own stable mate (for trying to make 4 times what andre ever made cause he is more marketable and will fight anywhere)
      To be relevant and to save face. Say this after the contract is signed or after the fight. Khan meeds to pull mr 168 to the side and give him a lecture on boxing business.
      Ward is great in the ring , but non floyd outside of it

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        So where is all the Andre Ward sh-tters now?
        Yeah, a lot of people said Ward was lying. They look like fools right now.

Comment

In a couple of days

Andre Ward: Khan never sparred my sparring partners

Comment

The quote specifically named Andre Ward, FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              Lmao.

Sad that Ward had to call out his own stable mate (for trying to make 4 times what andre ever made cause he is more marketable and will fight anywhere)
              To be relevant and to save face. Say this after the contract is signed or after the fight. Khan meeds to pull mr 168 to the side and give him a lecture on boxing business.
              Ward is great in the ring , but non floyd outside of it
              Khan would probably make like 1 million, 2 most, more than Ward did to fight Edwin Rodriguez. He wouldn't come close to 4 times Ward's purse.

Comment

Khan just needs to retire now before Mayweather or any other WW puts this kid in a coma, he is already acting like he is brain damaged, i realy do thin he is close to a tragic ending, he dosent even know who he has been sparring with for gods sake, its beyond bad he is like a junkie desperate for that big pay day, taking shots off smw lol, what do they do put a zorb on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  The quote specifically named Andre Ward, FFS.
                  Khan: I sparred and stood toe to toe with Andre Ward's sparring partners

Comment

This is too damn funny. Oh Khan you so funny now you are trying to turn into a joke outside of the ring as well that is what I call an entertainer.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Khan: I sparred and stood toe to toe with Andre Ward's sparring partners

Comment

Working...
                      X