No announcement yet.

Trout vs rosado sept 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trout vs rosado sept 14th

so Austin trout just tweeted some shiz about being on the big fights undercard and gabe responded by saying he's down to fight the man. Pretty good fight if it happens. Who you guys picking and why?
    Rosado
    18.42%
    Trout
    81.58%

lol damn a hard fight to pick. I would just watch it and enjoy two good fighters battle it out

Comment

Lara will soon dispose of Angulo, that's a much better opponent. I like Rosado but he ain't on that level, Trout wins easy.

Comment

Good fight, both guys hard to root against

Comment

Nice fight. I gots Trout.

Comment

wow...rosado is nothing but journeymen fighter...a stepping stone...the guy is not skilled at all and I can't stand seeing his name on here. for real for real, what has that guy ever done?

Comment

Trout wins this. Props to rosado for taking on anyone tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                wow...rosado is nothing but journeymen fighter...a stepping stone...the guy is not skilled at all and I can't stand seeing his name on here. for real for real, what has that guy ever done?
                Rosado may have clearly beat Love but he was also getting out boxed in many instances, and Love sucks. I feel exactly the same way, I remember he made a comment about '54 pounders not wanting it with him, like be real man!

Comment

Gotta say tho he gives his all every fight. The majority thought he beat love lol for what that's worth

Comment

He just beat PEDed up Love and got robbed (in opinion of most?), he was meant to be a good prospect. Why shouldnt he be rewarded? Trout needs a bounceback anyway, he's coming off his 1st loss

Comment

Working...
                    X