• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next to get busted will be the most dominant fighter in MMA, Ronda Rousey

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Just stop it
      This is going to be a huge story. It will be very damaging to the UFC brand. Silva. One of their biggest stars getting done for drugs and only a few weeks another star Jon Jones getting done for drugs aswell.

Nobody cares about Diaz smoking some weed, That does nothing but Sliva an steroids. That is huge.

Comment

Tainted legacy. So many UFC fighters get popped for roids. What a pathetic organization.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
          Tainted legacy. So many UFC fighters get popped for roids. What a pathetic organization.
          Great organization for catching and exposing even their biggest ticket seller and former best fighter in Silva.

Pathetic competitors.

Comment

UFC trying to take some of the heat off silva for getting caught cheating. diaz took pot brownies while silva took steroids... UFC is becoming such a joke...

Comment

It's not unusual for steroids to be administered by a doctor to help maintain muscle mass after that type of injury...it makes for a faster recovery and lessens muscle wasting. The Androsterone is used to mask steroids so they knew he would have trouble passing the PED test but tried.

Well if he gets a suspension now that will be the end of any hopes of a comeback and it's probably just as well.

As for Diaz...it's not surprising. The guy probably smokes his 1st joint before getting out of bed...it's old news. Maybe it explains his clowning around especially in the 1st round. I was rolling on the floor at the end of the fight when he goes over to Silva and says..."Don't cry...I'm alright." Dude was definitely high.
              Last edited by jaded; 02-04-2015, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                Dude shattered his leg. Give him a break.
                dont steroids weaken your bones?

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
                  This is going to be a huge story. It will be very damaging to the UFC brand. Silva. One of their biggest stars getting done for drugs and only a few weeks another star Jon Jones getting done for drugs aswell.

Nobody cares about Diaz smoking some weed, That does nothing but Sliva an steroids. That is huge.
                  and right after their other biggest star quit because he said all the fighters were using ped in gsp

Comment

I'm not surprised at all. 90% of UFC fighters are on steroids, its a freakshow pseudo sport just like the NFL and WWE

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                      Dude shattered his leg. Give him a break.
                      This. Anderson has never been big at all, he's always been stick and bones. I want to hear all the facts. To me it seems obvious he was given them by a doctor in Brazil to help heal his devastating leg break against Weidman. I mean his leg was snapped in half. Does anybody really believe Anderson needed PEDs to beat Diaz????

Comment

Working...
                      X