Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just met and spoke with Tony Thompson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just met and spoke with Tony Thompson.

Yeah man. I cannot believe that I'm staying at the same hotel as The Tiger.

So I was out front having a beer, when a 3 yanks came out sitting at the table next to me. I leaned over and asked if the they where Team Thompson and damn right! They where!

I chatted with them and about 5 minutes later Tony Thompson came. Talk about awesome!

Tony is a real intelligent and articulate guy with a fine humour. His pretty and intelligent wife was with him also BTW. She's his manager. His team was in great spirit and they where absolutely at ease and enjoying the situation.

I spoke at lenght with one of his coaches ( I cannot remember the name. I'll have to look it up). He says Tony will KO Pulev in the 8th round.

I now have pics of both Thompson and Pulev.

Pah, that's nothing, Tony follows me on twitter.

seriously tho that's pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Pah, that's nothing, Tony follows me on twitter.

seriously tho that's pretty cool
      Yeah. He's a smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Yeah. He's a smart guy.
        Did you talk to him about any other fighters (e.g. Wilder/Fury) or was it just general chitchat?

Comment

What did you guys talk about?

Comment

I can confirm this story is true because I just met and took a picture of Battling Nelson....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Did you talk to him about any other fighters (e.g. Wilder/Fury) or was it just general chitchat?
              Yeah we talked about Haye-Fury, Wlad and others.

I spoke mostly with his coach and wasn't unimpressed with Fury and the way he used his weight on Cunningham. That's what he said when I claimed that Haye would knock him on his ass with an overhand right.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Yeah man. I cannot believe that I'm staying at the same hotel as The Tiger.

So I was out front having a beer, when a 3 yanks came out sitting at the table next to me. I leaned over and asked if the they where Team Thompson and damn right! They where!

I chatted with them and about 5 minutes later Tony Thompson came. Talk about awesome!

Tony is a real intelligent and articulate guy with a fine humour. His pretty and intelligent wife was with him also BTW. She's his manager. His team was in great spirit and they where absolutely at ease and enjoying the situation.

I spoke at lenght with one of his coaches ( I cannot remember the name. I'll have to look it up). He says Tony will KO Pulev in the 8th round.

I now have pics of both Thompson and Pulev.
                Aye that's Fantastic!

On a more serious note. Has Mrs Tompson recovered from the libidinal excesses of the Thompson-Price post fight nocturnal celebrations or is she still confined to a wheelchair?

I do hope that she's O.K. One casualty was enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I can confirm this story is true because I just met and took a picture of Battling Nelson....

That's my grandson!

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
                    What did you guys talk about?
                    what it was like to be close to wlad with no shirt on knowing Bat.

Comment

Working...
                    X