No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Clips Nishioka For a Ninth Round TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Once Donaire taps Rigondeauxs suspect chin, fight over!
    Then what's the problem with fighting him? I mean easy money and easy fame if he beats him right?

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
      Very disappointed in Nishioka. Leading up to the fight I was saying that he would beat Donaire. He did not come to fight and as a huge fan of his this was an unexpected sub-par performance.

Nonito went to work and I would like to see him against Rigondeaux or move up.
      sorry, your wish wouldn't come true. nonito just said, rigondeaux needs to prove himself first that he's worthy

Comment

rigo fought nobody.

line up rigo, you're far out in queue.

donaire is doing rigo a great favor because donaire will tap that ass. the second rigo tries to brawl with donaire, rigo will be sent out all the way to queer street.

Comment

Nonito is an amazing fighter but I keep asking myself, what is his real weight division? Every weight class he has been in, he just looks so much bigger and stronger than everyone of his opponents. Obviously he is extremely talented and an amazing fighter but I think once he gets into the weight class he truly physically belongs in, I think he will have a tougher road. With his frame, he should honestly be at 130-135. I am not taking anything away from him, but we have seen in the past with fighters like Cotto, where he was a destructive monster at lower weights, but when he got up to weights where he physically should be, he was less impressive and less of a force. It is also like watching JCC Jr., even though he just lost, if he had been campaigning at his true weight class (168-175), he would have lost a lot more fights. I am not saying Nonito would be losing if he moved up, I just use my eyes and physically he needs to be at higher weights. If he stays where he is, he needs to fight Rigo and/or Mares. Props to Donaire for beating a top quality fighter but as I said, everyone just looks so much smaller and weaker than he does. Or maybe he is just so damn good he makes it seem that way lol? As far as Filipino fighters, I think Donaire, hands down is more talented that Manny is without a doubt. If Manny hadn't of taken the Ariza power PED's route we could have maybe seen a Donaire/Pac fight at 130 haha.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            Then what's the problem with fighting him? I mean easy money and easy fame if he beats him right?
            good question. and they are from the same promoting co. easy to do this fight if nonito would just agree

Comment

Very disappointed in Nishioka - I was confident going into this one that he had all the tools needed to give Donaire hell, but he pissed away the first 5 rounds doing nothing but looking at Nonito.

Props to Donaire for stepping up and getting the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                good question. and they are from the same promoting co. easy to do this fight if nonito would just agree
                Yeah, I mean Rigo just signed an extension with Top Rank, just make the damn fight.

Comment

Nonito's "fans" who are justifying his shameful ducking of Guillermo are just ****ing sad.

You guys can use whatever excuse you want to justify it, but we all know you're just scared.

Comment

Boring... Nishioka just showed up for a check.. Definitely should have been the undercard, there is no topping that Rios fight, the fans can't help but have a bad taste in their mouth after that which sucks.. I think Nonito needs to go back to undercards for a while, his last couple fights (main events) have been pretty boring and he's constantly hurting his hands he's not a headliner.. I'm really not sold on Donaire atp seems like more hype he'd get Ko'ed should he step up to 126 and fight someone decent..

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      I don't want Donaire to fight Rigondeaux until Rigondeaux steps it up. Rigo has no chance to beat Donaire. Rigo needs more experience.
                      in a way bro and figuratively this is what nonito ment when he said the rigo needs more fights or he would get bored,,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X