X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    How long before Luiz gets sent off?
    Luiz plays the game like your back at the school playground. Kicking and chasing everything that moves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      Man Utd would probably make Cazorla look shit if he played for them at this current time.

Willian is a handy player. Not £30mill handy though.
      He'd probably need a few more goals and assists. But he helps Chelsea keep the ball high up the pitch.

Historically, his stats aren't that impressive. But he offers a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
        Luiz plays the game like your back at the school playground. Kicking and chasing everything that moves.
        I still don't know how he gets caught on the wrong side so often.

The last ten minutes when he was hacking the ball anywhere was bizarre.

We seem to win when he plays in midfield though. He's better than Mikel there.

Comment

Man Utd would probably make Cazorla look shit if he played for them at this current time.

Willian is a handy player. Not £30mill handy though.
          this guy.. talking **** about united constantly..

get back to me when arsenal actually win something other then the emirates cup. Gramps when was the last time arsenal won something?

And for the record I hope u do beat chelsea and ****ty but most likely u will go out of all competitions in the space of a week like usual

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I still don't know how he gets caught on the wrong side so often.

The last ten minutes when he was hacking the ball anywhere was bizarre.

We seem to win when he plays in midfield though. He's better than Mikel there.
            Everyone is better than Mikel.. Jose will slowly fade Luiz and Mikel out and replace them with Matic.

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

get back to me when arsenal actually win something other then the emirates cup. Gramps when was the last time arsenal won something?

And for the record I hope u do beat chelsea and ****ty but most likely u will go out of all competitions in the space of a week like usual
            I honestly can't help it. Maybe it will lessen after a couple of years of Man Utd being in obscurity.
            Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-20-2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

you should ask him how many times arsenal have won the champions league

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post
                My god, you are tedious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  My god, you are tedious.
                  a better word would be persistent. how many was it again?

Comment

I honestly can't help it. Maybe it will lessen after a couple of years of Man Utd being in obscurity.
                    Maybe if that happens then yeah.. certainly has felt that way from our point of view with Arsenal these past 8 years..

smashing them to pieces on the regs helped with that as well to be fair..

Comment

• Originally posted by bayarea69 View Post

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                      Maybe if that happens then yeah.. certainly has felt that way from our point of view with Arsenal these past 8 years..

smashing them to pieces on the regs helped with that as well to be fair..
                      Over the past few years I have been content with not having to suffer the indignity of seeing my team playing on a thursday night in the europa league against some team in uzbekistan. I think that lies in store for moyesy next season.
                      After seeing that I think I'll be at peace with utd.. maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X