Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep on hating ladies. Keep on hating.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      I wouldnt worry too much about those people they're clearly insane (or maybe just caught up in all the hype afte a big fight).
      Joe takes Froch to school even after a year long lay off.

But I'll watch Froch's next fight, the two times I've watched him fight have been entertaining.
      I agree with this statement defintely co sign and it depends on who he is fighting how entertaining it will be. Gatti vs Ward was firework filled but Gatti vs ODLH and Money May uhhh I dunno....I loved Gatti I can understand routing for a fan favorite but the man has little to no talent beyond being able to take a punch and being able to move forward...Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by luckylefty731 View Post
        Aurturo Gatti made exciting fights too I wouldn't say Auturo gatti was going to beat Money May...even though I may have wished it so...I loved Floyd but you have to admit Froch may just be a scratch above a club fighter...Lefty
        his skills are MEH, but his heart determination punch and chin makes him a viable threat...

Comment

Aurturo Gatti made exciting fights too I wouldn't say Auturo gatti was going to beat Money May...even though I may have wished it so...I loved Floyd but you have to admit Froch may just be a scratch above a club fighter...Lefty
          I think thats a bit harsh!

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            Keep on hating ladies. Keep on hating.
            No hate my man no hate just stating fact I call em like I see em you understand my man. The man is not any good beyond having the stamina to put a dead tired fighter away he really did nothing but catch punches with his face for most of the fight...Lefty

Comment

I am not even a fan of Calslappy but seriously period end of story....Lefty
              froch can't beat calz, but calz wears panties, not shorts

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
                I think thats a bit harsh!
                My man he fought with his hand down walked into punches and lead with his face. his foot work is horrid and he leaves himself off balance almost after every telegraphed combination. I see kids in the gym that have more skill then he. he has been at it for 20 years or so and to tell yoyu the truth besides being able to finish JT everything else he did in the fight was wrong....Lefty

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  his skills are MEH, but his heart determination punch and chin makes him a viable threat...
                  Roy, Lacy, Hopkins and Kessler all cruch Froch right now no?....Lefty

Comment

My man he fought with his hand down walked into punches and lead with his face. his foot work is horrid and he leaves himself off balance almost after every telegraphed combination. I see kids in the gym that have more skill then he. he has been at it for 20 years or so and to tell yoyu the truth besides being able to finish JT everything else he did in the fight was wrong....Lefty
                    I know all that,but clubfighters dont win world titles and go and defend them on foreign soil against a fighter of JT's calibre.His defense sucks,but the fight wasnt a shutout by any means.He knocked his guy out.It doesnt matter whether he is caught cold in the first round or wears his man down in the last.You have to give him a bit more respect than that.

Comment

Roy, Lacy, Hopkins and Kessler all cruch Froch right now no?....Lefty
                      Stole this from Google it ***** in one of his threads

Honestly JT didn't jump on him when he got up JC would finish him. JT has to be worried about punching himself out Callslappy has great stamina....Lefty

Comment

Working...
                      X