Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for?? JMM or Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im surprised the Poll options are not....

Yes im rooting for JMM because and im white

Im rooting for Floyd and im black

Comment

I'm going for David(Marquez) against(Goliath)who would be floyd!!

Comment

JMM ftw

Comment

I accidently voted for JMM; I meant to vote for Floyd. Hahaha...maybe it’s a bad Omen. Inactivity kills a fighter...just saying.

I'll be rooting for Floyd to win.

Not sure who I want to win for Pac vs. Hatton since I like both. I think Hatton needs to win for his legacy and it would be nice to see him win a big fight against a prime fighterr who is regarded highly, but I would feel bad if Pac loses because I like him but he doesn't pay my bills either so I may stay out of this one. But if Pac loses then Floyd can't fight him and I think a fight between the two would be huge for the sport. However, if Pac loses, options for Floyd lower and he may have to fight Cotto or Shane who I really want to see him in there with. Floyd can really make me happy and fight Williams and/or Abraham but I doubt that would pass through his head since he wouldn't be favored in either bout which is why I would like to see it happen. You want to out-do expectations, fight one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
            I'm going for David(Marquez) against(Goliath)who would be floyd!!

Comment

Money May, all the way.

Comment

i love 'em both, man..... watching the fight is gonna be unhealthy for me

Comment

JMM, though Floyd will win imo.

Comment

I'm rooting for PBF. I am a big fan of both fighters but had JMM not been such a cry baby after his second loss to pacquiao, I might be rooting for him over Floyd.

Comment

So Far JMM is winning

Looks like he has a lot of fans

Comment

Working...
                      X