Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do a fighters fans run and hide when he loses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do a fighters fans run and hide when he loses?

It's honestly getting pathetic. First it was Hatton's fans when he lost to Mayweather and none of them were to be found only to be found later when he was on a winning streak with his latest winning against Paulie. Then, it was Pavlik fans and how everyone couldn't get enough of him until Hopkins beat him and none were to be found. And even Cotto fans were filling these boards and now none are to be found. How quick has Cotto been abandoned? Now we can't see enough of Margarito fans filling the boards to max level. To be honest, hate him or love him I think Cotto is still a great fighter. He received his first lost to another great fighter and not to a bum. I think this should stop. Win or lose, I will always have Mosley up their as my favourite boxer regardless of his record. I don't discriminate between whether the fighter has lost a match or not. I think that's just plain pathetic to be honest. Especially when you're just riding the bandwagon for every fighter that is recently winning.

im still here baby!

and roy took a beatin!

still my boy!

Comment

They arent real fans then, those are what you call bandwagoners.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        im still here baby!

and roy took a beatin!

still my boy!
        Good man. But you speak for very little on these forums son. Very little...You're the minority...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
          It's honestly getting pathetic. First it was Hatton's fans when he lost to Mayweather and none of them were to be found only to be found later when he was on a winning streak with his latest winning against Paulie. Then, it was Pavlik fans and how everyone couldn't get enough of him until Hopkins beat him and none were to be found. And even Cotto fans were filling these boards and now none are to be found. How quick has Cotto been abandoned? Now we can't see enough of Margarito fans filling the boards to max level. To be honest, hate him or love him I think Cotto is still a great fighter. He received his first lost to another great fighter and not to a bum. I think this should stop. Win or lose, I will always have Mosley up their as my favourite boxer regardless of his record. I don't discriminate between whether the fighter has lost a match or not. I think that's just plain pathetic to be honest. Especially when you're just riding the bandwagon for every fighter that is recently winning.
          so after next month i guess you'll disapear for awhile ey

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
            Good man. But you speak for very little on these forums son. Very little...You're the minority...
            whatcha mean?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              so after next month i guess you'll disapear for awhile ey
              Lol not really man. When Mosley fought Cotto and lost (although I thought it was much closer) I didn't run. I stayed and still had Mosley as my favourite active boxer. BTW, Mosley is going to win. Mosley SD12 Margarito...
              Last edited by Don Corleone; 12-18-2008, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                whatcha mean?
                Well I mean that there are only a select few who stay by their boxer even after he loses. You're in that minority group who do. Other then those select few, many are just bandwagon hoppers.

Comment

oh alright, i thought thats what you meant....

yeah im a roy fan no matter what... doesnt matter... if he loses, if he gets knocked out.. if he doesnt have the best resume.. if he didnt fight the best fighters he could of, or the other 45000 things people dont like him for... doesnt matter... my favorite no matter damn what

Comment

Lol i dont...My 3 fav fighters to date

1. Zab Judah
                    2. Sugar Shane
                    3. BHOP!!

Comment

Working...
                    X