Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate comcast or xfinity or whatever the **** it's called....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I hate comcast or xfinity or whatever the **** it's called....

The On Demand service is always ****ed up and I have to call these people every 2 weeks.. Then when I call there's always a 10 minute wait that turns into 20. I want to switch to Direct TV or Dish Network.. Which one is better?

Another thing is I have my house phone (My girl insists that we need one even though I know we don't) and my internet though comcast. I'm happy with the net and phone, but the TV service sucks so bad. Not to mention it's expensive. I pay about 140 after tax. That includes HD, On Demand, HBO, Phone, and their highest internet speed. Is this a good deal?

I'm switching my phone to AT&T in November and want to get Uverse, but it's not available where I live...

What's everyone out there have? How much do you pay? And what services do you get?

Thanks for letting me cry on your e-shoulder..

I had Dish for alittle bit thinking the grass was greener on the other side, well after a few months I went back to Comcast and its has been the **** for years now, no problems at all !

Comment

have ATT, the hooked something to the wall, got a router hooked to both my computer and xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
        I had Dish for alittle bit thinking the grass was greener on the other side, well after a few months I went back to Comcast and its has been the **** for years now, no problems at all !
        Did you have to break a contract with Dish? If so, how much was it to get out?

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
          Did you have to break a contract with Dish? If so, how much was it to get out?
          I dont remember as it was like 5 years ago, but what I think happend was they waved the contract because my GF who can be a real bit.ch sometimes really gave them a lot of ****, so I think they were just happy to never talk to her again !

Comment

Everybody I know that's switched to satellite has switched back to Comcast. For one, you have to sign a contract. #2. You have to rent the satellite dish. #3. Your picture quality depends on the weather, so if you live anywhere that's not sunny all the time, you'll have to deal with bad picture from time to time.

Comment

Working...
            X