Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1 Heavyweight in the World!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm who knows maybe it was one of the other ten dozen he tried to take brock out with...who can tell?

Carwin hits people and they go to sleep brock took the onslaught and survived to choke him out.
    People questioned brocks chin and heart and last night he proved he can get hit and keep fighting.
    Last edited by Blair_Wells#32; 07-04-2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

I dislike Brock, but I respect how he handled the fight last night. Props to him. But I still got Fedor beating him if they ever fight

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
        Fedor hits harder then Carwin?
        Dude, you're an overnight fan boy. This is sad.

Fedor won't gas. Carwin had Lesnar legitimately hurt. While Fedor doesn't have the same KO power, he has the ability to finish a hurt opponent.

I'd love to see the fight.

People are so quick to put Lesnar's balls in their mouths and trash Fedor, but most of you idiots haven't been following MMA for more than 3 years.

You guys don't understand that Fedor spent 10 ****ing years at the top of the heavyweight division and beat the who's who of MMA during that time... and he did it while being outsized in every single fight. He's slowed down considerably in the last two years, but he's still a beast. Hopefully the Werdum loss will light the fire.

I doubt Lesnar will even be around in 2 years.

Comment

Working...
        X