• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Fighters: Kings of the Ants

Mexicans produce good fighters? Yes!

Is that fully a good thing? NO

Why?

Cos theyre all short ass midgets in the lower divisions. Yeah I can call myself El Punchio and beat up midgets aswell. They dont do **** in the real business divisions. P4P is bollocks aswell. The best Mexican would get crushed by an average Euro/Black fighter in the divisions above. Yeah its easy to dominate smaller weight classes when you have a monopoly on midgets.

They are basically like an Ant colony, great achievement and complexity in what they do, but are ultimately worthless and can be crushed underfoot by the REAL Euro/ American powers.

Originally posted by HAYE OWNS View Post

Why?

Cos theyre all short ass midgets in the lower divisions. Yeah I can call myself El Punchio and beat up midgets aswell. They dont do **** in the real business divisions. P4P is bollocks aswell. The best Mexican would get crushed by an average Euro/Black fighter in the divisions above. Yeah its easy to dominate smaller weight classes when you have a monopoly on midgets.

They are basically like an Ant colony, great achievement and complexity in what they do, but are ultimately worthless and can be crushed underfoot by the REAL Euro/ American powers.
    Ants can lift like 800 times their body weight.
    Don't go hatin on the vertically disadvantaged.
    You might as well hate on jockeys too.

Comment

Euro fighters dont even come to the US, and if they do, they get whooped by a black or a mexican... ask hamed

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        Euro fighters dont even come to the US, and if they do, they get whooped by a black or a mexican... ask hamed
        pound for pound mexicans are better than any other race. thats why there are so many mexicans on the p4p list these days. if the big fighters and small fighters were all the same size the smaller fighters would beat there asses every time. its just plain and basic common sense.
        Last edited by ¡VIVA MEXICO!; 08-30-2008, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Why?

ridiculous post, but hilarious alt name. green k!

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
            lol Exactly..

Only good americans are their crops of blacks, and the only thing in England that puts up a real fight is gingivitis. I mean you guys got what? Hatton and Clazaghe? A midget with a female chin, and a lanky Italian who slap punches like a women tryin to fend off a rapist.

lol Seriously, you goofy mother****ers won't ever be able to touch us in boxing, let alone anyone else.

btw, welcome back X lol..

Comment

Why?

Yo mate! Did one of these "midgets" take your lunch money or what? You sound very bitter about Mexican fighters because they dominate the lower weight divisions. That's like saying you hate blacks because all the ones that play basketball or tall. WTF? If I may ask and if you can be honest, how tall are you? SPH (short people hater)

Comment

Haye Owns is an awesome Alt.
                Him and Wlad Owns are on a collision course, can't you tell?

He's just warming up with the Mexican posters. You know sparring.

The main event will be held in Germany on a neutral web server.

Comment

This thread needs to be closed. I can't believe I even took 1 minute of my life to answer this fool back. Racist have no place on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Picozo View Post
                    This thread needs to be closed. I can't believe I even took 1 minute of my life to answer this fool back. Racist have no place on this planet.
                    He's just sparring. He's really gunning for WladOwns.
                    I personally think he likes midgets.

Comment

Working...
                    X