Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson in talks for bare knuckle match against bobby gunn!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i'm not young. i'll be 30 in march.

now, i don't have a bunch of accidental kids i can't afford, so there is that!
    Hahaha listen to the guy dresssed up in a suit living off daaddys labours lol.Carry on running the "business".I'll continue to train real men who are true true warriors unlike yourself.If yoou ever get a girl bring her to see me and she can get a rel man for 8-10 hours haha.

Give love to daddyxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Maybe. Most top level boxers would destroy any bare knuckle champ, assuming those bare knuckle champs aren't former top boxers. The REAL problem is WHAT boxer wants to risk breaking their hands in? That's the biggest worry in bare knuckle. Bare knuckle is a bit cute and fancy if both guys fight in conservative boxing mode with slick jabs. Tyson, as furious as he could be, could easily break his hand on top of Gunn's skull and then what? call the fight off? vise versa.
      Pro Boxers wouldn't be doing both if they are in position of a big money fight .One advantage they do have is being used to hitting without gloves which will give them LANDING more correctly without one.Tyson broke his hand on Mitch Green for that reason ,those who train in martail arts are adept to striking with no protection over the hands ,bare knuckle fighters are similar ,boxers will be more susceptible to hurting the hand bc of different trajectories they are used to .If Tyson breaks his hand im going to assume Gunn is knocked out . Cuts and k.os will happen faster in these fights .
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-23-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        Hahaha listen to the guy dresssed up in a suit living off daaddys labours lol.

my father is literally retired .

keep thinking that successful men are all handed their successes. makes you feel better about your failures, i guess? whatever you need to do to get up in the AM and be a laborer all day, bro. continue to live in a world where you attribute success to environmental forces instead of god given talent and an amount of work that you genuinely can't imagine. successful people don't work hard. that's just a myth

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          my father is literally retired .

keep thinking that successful men are all handed their successes. makes you feel better about your failures, i guess? whatever you need to do to get up in the AM and be a laborer all day, bro. continue to live in a world where you attribute success to environmental forces instead of god given talent and an amount of work that you genuinely can't imagine. successful people don't work hard. that's just a myth
          LOl,that's why this boxing comes as 2nd nature.Uncle paddy says 70% off all dentistry

Comment

Tyson has a popular one man show in Vegas, a tv show, is in movies on occasion, and I think is part of Root of Fight clothing. Why would he need/want to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              Tyson has a popular one man show in Vegas, a tv show, is in movies on occasion, and I think is part of Root of Fight clothing. Why would he need/want to do this?
              Money talks

Comment

Tyson would **** this guy up bad

Comment

Working...
                X