Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you make a fight with GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hate makes people think so illogically. remember ggg was supposed to fight canelo? everything looked like that fight was happening in 2016 yet as ggg's promoter they should have accepted a 50-50 split with ward for a ward fight that would have happened after the canelo fight.....you serioulsy think thats smart? the ggg-canelo ppv fight would have been huge and then he has to split the purse 50-50 with unknown ward for the fight after? yeah what a shocker his promoter turned that down.

saddest part is that ward and his team knew all of this and they knew the offer would never be accepted. it was just a stunt to try and fool the fans into thinking ward wants the fight. if ward wanted the fight he would have said lets fight right now but he didn't. he wasn't ready. he was only ready after ggg fought canelo and was a huge star and then he expected 50-50 still? laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I think the only way to get a fight with him is to be a mandatory, move up 5 weight classes or be the 6th option
      That was funny. 1up and a mushroom

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        One last thing, because this is really getting too dumb for me.

I already saw that on Steve Kim's page. You should do something more productive than tweeting Steve Kim all day hoping he retweets you. Be original

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You call him out on social media and they have you manager contact me. They never call anybody first to make a fight. Well, when they do call people first it's Willie Monroe, Gabe Rosado, Dominic Wade.

You send him and offer and they say no thanks (Ward) or don't respond at all (Canelo)

And every time someone sends him an offer his fans say the offer is fake.

WTF?
          The Ward offer was as phony as a 3 dollar bill. Oscar is talking about a fight a year away. I've never heard of that before. Oscar's offer sucks anyway. Khan got paid much more than that to fight Canelo. I have no doubt Jacobs or Saunders will be his next fight but if it is I'm sure you will complain about either of those fights. He fought Lemieux who was rated among the 5 best middleweights in the world. Monroe and Wade were his mandatory challengers and were both rated in top 10. If you want to complain about a champion defending his title against very poor opponents then complain about Lara or Danny Garcia..

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            The Ward offer was as phony as a 3 dollar bill. Oscar is talking about a fight a year away. I've never heard of that before. Oscar's offer sucks anyway. Khan got paid much more than that to fight Canelo. I have no doubt Jacobs or Saunders will be his next fight but if it is I'm sure you will complain about either of those fights. He fought Lemieux who was rated among the 5 best middleweights in the world. Monroe and Wade were his mandatory challengers and were both rated in top 10. If you want to complain about a champion defending his title against very poor opponents then complain about Lara or Danny Garcia..
            Thank you for proving my point

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                You call him out on social media and they have you manager contact me. They never call anybody first to make a fight. Well, when they do call people first it's Willie Monroe, Gabe Rosado, Dominic Wade.

You send him and offer and they say no thanks (Ward) or don't respond at all (Canelo)

And every time someone sends him an offer his fans say the offer is fake.

WTF?
                Are you privy to the minutiae of these 'offers'? Offers don't mean they are fair or feasible.. Show me these offers? Boxing first & foremost is a business..

Comment

Working...
                X