Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we seeing a new generation of classy boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we seeing a new generation of classy boxers?

Right now we have many classy boxers who look like they will carry the torch of boxing into the future... gentlemen like Canelo, Lomachenko, Golovkin, Leo Santa Cruz, Maidana Algeiri etc...

Maidana's victory over Broner whom many of the Mayweather stans predicted to be 'da future' once 'big bro' retired was a historical moment I think, that showed that warriors with class and dignity will always prevail over thugs who mug old ladies.

Now that we have these fine warriors like Santa Cruz, Lomachenko, Canelo and GGG to hold the torch once Floyd and the great Pacquiao retire, we thankfully will see less drug cheats using excuses such as ''muh doctorz note doe'' entrances with imbeciles such as ''lil Wayne'', instead we will look forward to a noble splendid sport of pugilistic warriors giving us fine displays of the sweet science.

It's no wonder why certain posters (mainly Floyd Mayweather fans) are upset to see talented stars such as Lomachenko and GGG succeed, no more father figures for them to look up to after Broner was undressed in brutal fashion... I myself am looking forward to the new generation of fighters that we have : Fing02:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Ever since I first saw GGG, I became excited that someone with Pacquiao's class has the chance to become the face of boxing. Then I heard of Lomachenko and now I feel like I have 2 aces up my sleeve. The future of boxing feels safer with guys like Broner (and Garcia unofficially) taking Ls and Floyd getting older. Just my opinion
    Last edited by AVDB; 07-15-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X