Manti Teo's girlfriend story a hoax.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

????????????????????????

Comment

Well he and the media fooled most of the world that he was a legit all out baller until he came up against the SEC. So anything is possible.

Comment

anybody with a modicum of perceptual ability can see this for what it is:

a fabricated story by Manti Teo to gain sympathy votes and enhance his chances to win the heisman by adding a slice of life, linebacker with a heart of gold, feel good story that the media eats up.

His interview with espn about his fake gf was very telling.

He was so detailed and extensive when talking about his fake gf with leukemia that for this to play out the way it did raises very strong suspicion that he was behind it or part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          I keep looking through lists of champions in the last 20 yrs and i cant find this "notre dame" you speak of.
          maybe that book or list is missing pages.

no biggie.

Comment

Only a very sick individual would fabricate such a story. Why would he be seeking sympathy?

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Only a very sick individual would fabricate such a story. Why would he be seeking sympathy?
              plus his grandma died too.

i think that'd be enough.

he just got played. only thing is he probably just overdramatized, exagerrated some stories. normal enough.

Comment

Lol, teo is gonna try and play the victim? Trolololol.

Who the fuk in college football wasnt aware of this story, let alone teo himself. The media brought it up months ago, before Michigan st i believe, including talking to him about it. He just went along with it, playing the sympathy card for his own selfish motives.

What a f@ggot

Comment

clown

Comment

How convenient the university was all right and ready with their statement. How could ND or Te'o think anyone would believe someone pulled the hoax on Te'o for 4 years? And that in that time he never saw her in person, despite of course saying he has

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                      How convenient the university was all right and ready with their statement. How could ND or Te'o think anyone would believe someone pulled the hoax on Te'o for 4 years? And that in that time he never saw her in person, despite of course saying he has
                      i think someone did play a hoax on him.

what he's guilty of is exagerrating how close they were and stuff.

then the media gets to him and urges him to pump up the story even more for quotes and soundbites.

Comment

Working...
                      X