No announcement yet.

Hisashi Amagasa's face is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
    Amagasa had two shiners and a knot on his cheek. Tim Bradley's face looked the same, but you don't see Diego Chaves fans saying: "Wow, ChaGOD is the G.O.A.T., that's what happens when fighters actually dare to fight ChaGOD! ChaGOD broke his face!"

And you don't see Chaves' team claiming that Chaves broke Bradley's jaw and orbital bone without getting any updates from Tim Bradley first.

Comparing facial damage caused by headbutts to damage caused by punches to the face? Really?

Wow these Chicanas have really hit a new low

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      BBB BUUUU BUUUUTTT RIGO BROKE HIS FACE DOE!!!! HOW IS HIS FACE BACK TO NORMAL? HE BROKE HIS ORBITAL AND JAW DOEEEE!!! hahahaah stupid ass rigo fans. Always shooting yourselves in the foot.
      I've broken my jaw before (recently actually and probably a lot worse than Amagasa), it took me about 2 weeks to look normal required them to pop my joint back into place and take two pieces of bone from either side of my jaw they operated through the inside of my mouth took about 10 weeks for it feel 'normal'. I am still completely numb from my lower lip to my chin.

Comment

ChaGOD #1 P4P, .

So I disprove your theory so you say I'm crying you can accept defeat bro

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Comparing facial damage caused by headbutts to damage caused by punches to the face? Really?

Go assess Scott Quigg's injury and decide if it makes business sense for Quigg to fight Manuel Roman a few years after Leo Santa Cruz did you British Teabag, .

Comment

D*ck Digger UK is sad because Floyd Mayweather and Leo Santa Cruz won't accept the "offers" to fight the great Amir Khan and the great Scott Quigg, .

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              So I disprove your theory so you say I'm crying you can accept defeat bro
              They tend to change the subject when they're getting owned. Didn't realise Mexicans had so many feminine traits. These guys bring shame to their people.

Comment

Amagasa had two shiners and a knot on his cheek. Tim Bradley's face looked the same, but you don't see Diego Chaves fans saying: "Wow, ChaGOD is the G.O.A.T., that's what happens when fighters actually dare to fight ChaGOD! ChaGOD broke his face!"

And you don't see Chaves' team claiming that Chaves broke Bradley's jaw and orbital bone without getting any updates from Tim Bradley first.

You don't see Chaves getting floored by everyone he fights either. Like Rigose.

Comment

La Onda getting punked for their pork chops in this chingadera.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

aaaah, globalization.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      La Onda getting punked for their pork chops in this chingadera.

Comment

Working...
                      X