No announcement yet.

Al Haymon twin sons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Haymon twin sons?

The two twins who seem to walk out with Al Haymon fighters. I am assuming these are his sons. Does these dudes have a job or do they just ride every fighter and wear there gear?

they are sam watsons sons. they may not be twins. they work on fight promotion.

Comment

They're cardboard cutouts that pose behind everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        They're cardboard cutouts that pose behind everybody
        These guys are fictors. Im pretty sure one time after a fighter loss one of them went in for a hug and caught a stiff arm. These dudes seem like such **** riders.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
          These guys are fictors. Im pretty sure one time after a fighter loss one of them went in for a hug and caught a stiff arm. These dudes seem like such **** riders.
          You haven't made it in boxing unless they've posed behind you

Comment

Their Sam Watson kids and they seem to have a cool job

Comment

Meanwhile on the internet someone is hating...

Comment

Hype Men!!!!! Is there a college you go to in order to get your Hype Men Degree? I mean if there is one job you don't want to have IT'S THAT ONE!!!!! Who wants to be in the ring doing nothing but clapping your hands & saying yep, yep, yep. As we say when we play them bones "All Money Ain't Good Money" and this is one of those jobs where this applies.. But hey who am I to judge, these cats might actually do something behind the scenes none of us know about. Whatever it is I***8217;m thinking I don***8217;t want to know about either***8230;..LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                  Their Sam Watson kids and they seem to have a cool job
                  Wished I had such a job when I was young .... Gotta be a blast!!!!

No need to hate on the two of them, simply because they're in that position though.

You guys jealous

Comment

The two twins who seem to walk out with Al Haymon fighters. I am assuming these are his sons. Does these dudes have a job or do they just ride every fighter and wear there gear?
                    not twins, they are 3 years apart in age

Comment

Working...
                    X