Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy has every right to be pissed off

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      He shouldnt be given his belts back. No one should be given a belt. The WBA and IBF should realise that the drugs had no effect on Petersons performance.
      This has got to be one of the most stupid posts ever on BS.

Comment

Talk is cheap. If he really wants a piece of Peterson that bad then we'll see if he ever gives him a rematch after all the fines and suspensions have passed. I highly doubt he does. I'm sure the fact that he used the testosterone pills will be his reason(excuse) for not fighting him again down the road. Which I agree with but don't sit here now and talk all big about how bad you want to fight the guy, just to say you won't later. Typical Khan.
        Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 05-28-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
          Talk is cheap. If he really wants a piece of Peterson that bad then we'll see if he ever gives him a rematch after all the fines and suspensions have passed. I highly doubt he does. I'm sure the fact that he used the testosterone pills will be his reason(excuse) for not fighting him again down the road. Which I agree with but don't sit here now and talk all big about how bad you want to fight the guy, just to say you won't later. Typical Khan.
          Congrats your the second idiot in this thread defending peterson. Is khan annoying: hell ya. Maybe khan should get his PR dude to refuse interviews for his own sake. How in anyway you or your buddy who posted early can defend Peterson is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Your ******ed on epic levels. So if one person has a testosterone ratio of 1:1 and he's fighting someone who has one of 3.7:1 that's not an advantage? For all we know lamont could have just cycled off and the lowest he's been is 3.7:1.

And lol at you blaming khan for fighting the WBC champ if you wanna blame anyone look no further then lamont cheaterson.

Your b1tch a$$ needs to be educated.
            If you have any clue about testosterone you will know that the amount he had could not have affected his performance, not one slight bit. This is a scientific fact. You can not argue with it.

You are taking nut hugging to a whole new level.

Comment

Working...
            X