Comments Thread For: Mayweather a Big Sponsor of The National Golden Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post

WHAT?

Floyd's publicist was on vacation last week also so now we know!
    Again, re-read the article...they contacted him last week, he recently responded...I have no idea what Floyd's publicist has to do with this, cuz as I can recall, she was at the boxing gym during media day last week!

Comment

Originally posted by -MARKAVELLI- View Post

WHAT?

Floyd's publicist was on vacation last week also so now we know!
      BTW, Learn about this boxing game!..LEARN ABOUT IT!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        if u read the article, they contacted Floyd last week, and he responded recently!...Learn about this boxing game I tell ya!
        Team Money Goon: "Hey Floyd, the NGGT is calling. They need some donations and will announce it a week before your fight. It's win-win, baby!!"

It's a well-timed announcement and serves both the NGG and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
          Team Money Goon: "Hey Floyd, the NGGT is calling. They need some donations and will announce it a week before your fight. It's win-win, baby!!"

It's a well-timed announcement and serves both the NGG and Floyd.
          Floyd doesnt think like that!...U hate him so much, that u fail to see their is something good in him...Gamboa was telling Floyd how bad the gyms in cuba were, and Floyd got so inspired that he decided to donate gym equipment...Floyd had NEVER heard of gyms being as bad as Gamboa told him...Floyd just likes giving back, but when he hears stuff boxing related, he feels its his duty because he is the face of boxing..Give the man his props for having SOMETHING good about himself other than boxing skills...dont come here to leave ur negative comments...Floyd fan or not, this is a GREAT thing he did to give back to the sport...I could care less about him feeding the homeless, and giving back for breast cancer...this is a GREAT thing for boxing, and your a boxing fan, yet u find away to take it apart...maybe he shouldnt have done it, so u could be happy about him NOT getting positive attention!

Comment

Floyd is a good guy, as long as you, put him ahead of yourself.

Comment

A good story about Floyd comes out during the week of his fight.....smart tactic for casual fans to buy his PPV.

We'll see how many suckers this attracts.
              Think! I know this is really hard for you, but try it. This involves "The National Golden Gloves" Most boxing fans let alone casual fans pay any attention or gave a damn about the Golden Gloves now a days. But yet you think this is some ploy to pull on the hearts of the masses, over an issue they could care less about. Brilliant idea Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Floyd doesnt think like that!...U hate him so much, that u fail to see their is something good in him...Gamboa was telling Floyd how bad the gyms in cuba were, and Floyd got so inspired that he decided to donate gym equipment...Floyd had NEVER heard of gyms being as bad as Gamboa told him...Floyd just likes giving back, but when he hears stuff boxing related, he feels its his duty because he is the face of boxing..Give the man his props for having SOMETHING good about himself other than boxing skills...dont come here to leave ur negative comments...Floyd fan or not, this is a GREAT thing he did to give back to the sport...I could care less about him feeding the homeless, and giving back for breast cancer...this is a GREAT thing for boxing, and your a boxing fan, yet u find away to take it apart...maybe he shouldnt have done it, so u could be happy about him NOT getting positive attention!
                How do you know how Floyd thinks?

I was making a joke about what one of his goons might say. But it's obvious the story is well-timed.

Of course, Floyd has good in him. Everyone has good and evil inside.

Comment

It's the same bunch of people who love to hate on Floyd every time but they just can't resist their selves to post in a Mayweather thread.

GTFO of here if all you wanna go is discredit him.

Comment

Fast forward 10 years of this sponsorship and you'll see the influence he has on the organization and sport after retiring.

Comment

How do you know how Floyd thinks?

I was making a joke about what one of his goons might say. But it's obvious the story is well-timed.

Of course, Floyd has good in him. Everyone has good and evil inside.
                      I can look right through Floyd....has a good heart, but is kind of crazy...his mind doesnt work like ours...he's a child prodigy with a chemical off balance...its like a kid with autism who happens to be a genuis!...he's just different from us...and I also know what Floyd thinks, because he is smart in his own way, but not as smart as people think...people once thought he came up with this plan to call out pac, make it seem like pac was ducking, so he could outprice himself...His mind doesnt work with that much cleverness...to me, I saw him seeing pac struggle with marquez, getting ANXIOUS to make the fight, calling him out, contacting arum, contacting todd, calling pac on the phone to his FACE, TRYING to make the fight, but TRYING in HIS own way, and DICTATING which made the fight hard to make..The way I saw it, was the correct way, but the way everyone else saw it, was like he came up with this master plan to duck pac, when pac is not a threat to Floyd anymore...Floyd has allot of pride, and he was called a ducker, but once he struggled with marquez, he was like, "Oh helll nah, Im finna fugg this nicka UP!!"..I DO know what Floyd thinks, I can see right through him!

Comment

Working...
                      X