No announcement yet.

Regret buying 1080 240H TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Regret buying 1080 240H TV

I just bought a Samsung LED 1080 240H TV and kinda regret it.

The movie is too clear to the point of looking like i'm in the god damn set, while they are shooting the movie. I know it might sound stupid but I actually prefer my 40 inch Samsung we got in the bedroom that is only 720 60H.

Anyone regret having a LED 1080 240H??

You should count yourself lucky, I still have a black & white TV.

Comment

The movement is weird, hard to get used to...if that makes any sense.

Comment

you rilly buy or steal it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
          My wife loved it, but she watches chick flix, I watched The Dark Night and The Expandables and was kinda turned off by the way it looked, too real to the point of looking fake. I know a lot of people probably think that makes no sense but until they experience the switch, they don't know!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            My wife loved it, but she watches chick flix, I watched The Dark Night and The Expandables and was kinda turned off by the way it looked, too real to the point of looking fake. I know a lot of people probably think that makes no sense but until they experience the switch, they don't know!
            Naw, I know exactly what you mean. Its hard to describe but the word "fake" always gets mentioned when people see it. I think I have the same one you got, and I rarely watch it because of that same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor
              You should count yourself lucky, I still have a black & white TV.
              Originally posted by Deedubbzz07

Don't talk about sense. Even God is nostalgic. Look, we live in stone-age although we could have Starship Enterprise in tha garage.
              Last edited by GOAT86; 07-24-2011, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Lol, if you can't take the 1080P stay away from the 3D. (why didn't you get a 3d 1080p?)

1080p blurays own bro, get used to it. There's a way to change the TV screen settings incase it looks too real(or too fake) to you, or maybe it's set on the real-time display already?

Comment

something looking "too real"

thats what i want

i dont watch i **** load of movies at my house because i rarely have the time to sit and watch a movie during the week and on the weekends im out of the house.

but when it comes to videogames and sports

i want "too real"

Comment

menu>picture>picture options auto motion plus and put it on clear setting

i have a 50 inch samsung led and i had the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X