No announcement yet.

Heat vs Celtics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat vs Celtics

Feeling confident bout my Heat. They are aware of whats at stake and they are playing with something to prove.

They said Philly didnt motivate them. And they took care of them in 5. Lebron said "That was breakfast , Now for lunch". Its on.

Wade drops 46 on Boston. Lebron might be a mental midget. But Wade isnt. He does have the clutch gene. And I think it might just rub on Lebron.

And Chalmers looks hungry and is playing the best basketball I have ever seen him play. He prob wont start , but he will finish the game guarding rondo.

this is why i dont mind seeing Boston win

then the green turd fans will chime in and make me want Miami to win

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      Feeling confident bout my Heat. They are aware of whats at stake and they are playing with something to prove.

They said Philly didnt motivate them. And they took care of them in 5. Lebron said "That was breakfast , Now for lunch". Its on.

Wade drops 46 on Boston. Lebron might be a mental midget. But Wade isnt. He does have the clutch gene. And I think it might just rub on Lebron.

Maybe you should watch more basketball. Being a Heat fan I thought you would have at least seen their games. Nah, it looks like you're just a failing band wagoner.

Wade has shot 28% for 12.75ppg this year against the Celtics. And this is with Ray Allen defending him. Hopefully he finally steps up and doesn't make LeBron do all the work.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        this is why i dont mind seeing Boston win

then the green turd fans will chime in and make me want Miami to win
        Lets go Heat , Lets go Heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
          Maybe you should watch more basketball. Being a Heat fan I thought you would have at least seen the games. Nah, it looks like you're just a band wagoner.

Wade has shot 28% for 12.75ppg this year against the Celtics. And this is with Ray Allen defending him. Hopefully he finally steps up and doesn't make LeBron do all the work.
          LMAO @ the first paragraph. You wish you were as big a Heat fan as me.

So Wade shot 28% during the SEASON against the Celtics. Big Deal.

Its playoff time.

Comment

LMAO @ the first paragraph. You wish you were as big a Heat fan as me.

So Wade shot 28% during the SEASON against the Celtics. Big Deal.

Its playoff time.
            LeBron has been playing better than Wade this playoffs as well.

Comment

LeBron has been playing better than Wade this playoffs as well.
              Slightly better , Yes. But Wade is a tougher player and a more confident one.

Your quick to talk about Wade , but did you know against the celtics last year in the playoffs he averaged 33 pts. 7 assist and almost 6 rbds.

I expect both to play really hard. They want this. And I expect Wade to stick out his chest in the clutch more than Lebron. And it might be contagious.

Comment

Slightly better , Yes. But Wade is a tougher player and a more confident one.

Your quick to talk about Wade , but did you know against the celtics last year in the playoffs he averaged 33 pts. 7 assist and almost 6 rbds.

I expect both to play really hard. They want this. And I expect Wade to stick out his chest in the clutch more than Lebron. And it might be contagious.
                LeBron averaged 32.2 ppg, 8.6 ast and 11.2 in his series vs Boston.

Needless to say, I don't think I'm quick to talk about Wade at all. James is the better player. You, however, are far too quick to talk about James' 'mental weakness.'

Comment

LeBron averaged 32.2 ppg, 8.6 ast and 11.2 in his series vs Boston.

Needless to say, I don't think I'm quick to talk about Wade at all. James is the better player. You, however, are far too quick to talk about James' 'mental weakness.'
                  The are both Teammates. Lebron might be the bettr overall player yay.

I dont really get what u want to argue.

Lets go Heat.(Wade and Lebron)

Comment

I'm arguing with you because you make it seem like LeBron didn't single-handedly take the eventual champs to 7 games in 08 with a horrible team while posting the one game Wade won against the Cetlics last year And talking about mental toughness.

Comment

Working...
                    X