No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward's Lawyer: GGG's Coach Crossed Line With 'Liar' Jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Can anyone tell me what stuff happened with Wards career within the last 3 years? What did he achieve?

Would he even still be relevant without GGG's name?
    His career has been really disappointing over the last few years.

He has really only achieved 1 thing.

He exposed that " avoided killer who will fight anyone from 154-168 " rubbish that Team Golovkin were spouting.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      The 36 minutes thing is so dumb, straight from a social media consultant to prey on weak minds that dont understand rankings or know much about boxing, and cant work internet links.
      Nah, it's fkn hilarious

The bubble burst.....

Please answer the question..... when news first broke about the 36 minutes that it took for Hypekin to duck Ward, did your little world fall apart as badly as it did when Mayweather spent 36 minutes undressing Pacquiao?

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        I'm good with GGG taking Cotto ass out.

Then taking Lee.

Peter Quillin

David Lemieux

EuBanks

Then once he has the unification, my guess some of these fighters step up:

Canelo

Lara

Trout

Or some of these come down, or wait until he steps up. Then he takes on some SMW

Degale

Jack

Abraham

If Fact, I am assuming Ward will be fight HW by then, right.

So now they not only have a obligation to fight Ward when he wants to, even thought Ward has preciously turned down a fight in the past with GGG (you love to ignore that fact), now they also have to send an email in a timely manner.

Just a few comments ago 36 minutes was too fast. Now it was too slow.

You are spinning here.
        No, it took them 36 minutes to reply, there was no decision to make.

They clearly wanted nothing to do with Andre Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Nah, it's fkn hilarious

The bubble burst.....

Please answer the question..... when news first broke about the 36 minutes that it took for Hypekin to duck Ward, did your little world fall apart as badly as it did when Mayweather spent 36 minutes undressing Pacquiao?
          You're an idiot, crying uncle over here cause you're exposed as an internet incompetent. No dumbfcuk, when I invited people over for Floyd Pac I told them, expect a boring UD over washed up Pac. The only surprise came months later, after I learned of PED Crusaders brazen cheating.

Comment

• SPOT QUIZ:

From our " fun facts " post earlier, we discovered that an awful lot can happen in 36 minutes.

Some of the things that can happen in 36 minutes are.....

* You can win a 12 round title fight

* You can duck Andre Ward

* You can issue a letter of intent to Tom Loeffler

I now challenge everyone to reply to this post indicating other " fun " things that you do with your 36 minutes of fame.....

Comment

Good now Ward can move on and loefer and Sanchez can keep talking senseless smack

Comment

Rubbish !

Team Golovkin did not discuss the offer amongst themselves or make any attempt to negotiate.

And the Lemieux fight has nothing to do with it, the offer could have been negotiated/deferred, or at the very least discussed amongst the K2 brass and Golovkin himself..... it obviously wasn't.

You will not get much mileage from that excuse.
                why would they? What kind of knucklehead wastes time negotiating for fights that are 12-18 months away?

Comment

lol why does it matter if it was 36 minutes or 36 hours? They were finalizing a deal with Lemieux and have the WBC immediately after. They aren't going up in weight until after that's settled at 160 but I guess this makes it ok for Ward to fight guys like Azea no name after fighting Paul Smith. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    why would they? What kind of knucklehead wastes time negotiating for fights that are 12-18 months away?
                    "Sign the contract to fight in late 2016 or maybe early 2017 or else you're ducking!"

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      That would be Roc Nation apparently. They really do not seem to be very good at the business of boxing promotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X