Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    They aren't two separate issues if you're implying or outright saying he was masking PEDs, because the point would be he was allegedly taking them to gain some sort of advantage over Manny in the fight. You can't separate the IV from whatever his alleged intent was for using it, right?

And again, I'm not sure what obvious advantage Floyd would gain from PEDs when he clearly has the ring IQ to beat Manny like a stank ass pvssy in a run down motel.

PEDs do not increase ring IQ friend, and that's ultimately what dispatched Pacquiao, nothing more. Mayweather didn't and doesn't need artificial enhancements to beat the likes of Manny....
    dispatched

PAC gave Froid a lesson in defense and countering he'll never forget.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      dispatched

PAC gave Froid a lesson in defense and countering he'll never forget.
      A lesson in "defense?" How'd Manny do that, by blocking Mayweather's punches with his head?

Comment

• Yeah sure, I remember Pacquiao getting knocked on the ropes a few times and getting outlanded.

Oh wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          I don't know what you are referencing. Was TMT Morales' promoter?
          No golden boy was. It references a pattern of behavior by USADA. They dont report positive tests if the people paying them dont want them reported.

USADA has on credibility because they have hid positive tests in the past and then lied about it to NSAC and the press.

I am specifically responding to a ton of pages that were handed over to Top Rank and TMT per your conversations. It's clear that USADA was insinuating its full cooperation and again, they state
          Do you know what was handed over? Yes or no? The answer is know because USADA doesn't say. They never specifically say that they fully complied with the subpena. Only that they turned over some documents. Nowhere do they say that they turned over all requested documents, specifically test results.

WADA provides verified results if needed.
          WADA doesn't know what samples belong to whom. USADA is playing on your own ignorance of the process.
          Last edited by GTTofAK; 10-05-2015, 01:19 PM.

Comment

PEDs do not increase ring IQ friend, and that's ultimately what dispatched Pacquiao, nothing more. Mayweather didn't and doesn't need artificial enhancements to beat the likes of Manny....
            And if you listen to any actual boxer what goes with time is your ability to pull the trigger. PEDs give you the ability to pull the trigger.

Comment

A lesson in "defense?" How'd Manny do that, by blocking Mayweather's punches with his head?
              Most videos online with highlights claiming that Pac won are among the biggest fails and constitute of about 90% of people that don't watch boxing. As if true boxing fans can't watch a bout at normal speed...we need to rely on slow motion. Sigh.

It's ironic that people love to rinse or replay Floyd on the ropes in round 4 just taking Pac's combos ala classic Floyd Rope'a'dope. There are masters in boxing that can absorb shots on the ropes like no other. I mean Roy Jones Jr. was eating body shots and combos at HW on the ropes agaisnt John Ruiz. The same thing with Calzaghe. The way Rios was hunting and jagging Pac with force even the ropes should give a basic idea of Floyd's power against Pac. Floyd is just bigger than Pac, and so when you add Floyd's skillset circumstance vs Cotto, Mosley, De La Hoya, Mosley, etc... the favored is Floyd to beat Pac.

When we all watched Pac flurry Floyd on the ropes and stepped back was the initial second we all knew Pac lost the confidence. Pac never flurried against a tuttle master like Floyd playing rope a dope.
              Last edited by Lester Tutor; 10-05-2015, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                And if you listen to any actual boxer what goes with time is your ability to pull the trigger. PEDs give you the ability to pull the trigger.
                This!

I got a feeling that that guy doesn't know anything about PEDs.

Comment

• Comment

You're still not getting it, Mayweather used skill, PEDs don't create perfect boxers that hit the mark like Mayweather does, again that's called skill. But the real point, as I've stated before, isn't about catching Mayweather using PEDs, it's about rewriting history to favor a beat fighter in Pacquiao. Skills factor into wins, but to hear other folks talk, PEDs are solely responsible for the win. Forget about all of the years of training, knowledge and technique, it's all PEDs.

The funny thing is, his fight with Manny wasn't even close to his toughest fight. I had trouble giving Pacquiao one round, and I only did that because I was getting my d1ck sucked at the same time I was scoring the fourth.

Comment

No golden boy was. It references a pattern of behavior by USADA. They dont report positive tests if the people paying them dont want them reported.

USADA has on credibility because they have hid positive tests in the past and then lied about it to NSAC and the press.

Do you know what was handed over? Yes or no? The answer is know because USADA doesn't say. They never specifically say that they fully complied with the subpena. Only that they turned over some documents. Nowhere do they say that they turned over all requested documents, specifically test results.

WADA doesn't know what samples belong to whom. USADA is playing on your own ignorance of the process.
                      You still don't understand, and advice for you, try to stick to actual points of reference pertaining to actual statements, not jump into Morales or tangents. I mean do you see Hauser or USADA cross referencing in different points just to clarify ONE particular statement?

I said many times on this forum. Those are cowardly things to do. And you gotta admit it's funny you reply to rhetorical questions as if we didn't know Golden Boy were the promoters...

The problem is you don't seem to understand or acknowledge realistic process. You state WADA "doesn't know." If WADA needs to get involved it would, but it was a settlement.

If you want play conspiracy theory then fine.

I find it funny how Pac decides to have his blood samples done in Asia, because it would seem difficult for American authorities trying to get jurisdiction in a foreign country hosting results from a WADA accredited lab adhering to their code. Perhaps if a WADA accredited lab didn't want to cooperate in an investigation I'd imagine could forfeit their accreditation because it would something like oh..."hey Pac, why didn't you want to do WADA style testing?" -Brian Kenny (ESPN)

You'd be surprised how mamy people still don't get what a WADA accredited lab means... that follow the code procedures. They just think "WADA."

Comment

Working...
                      X