No announcement yet.

I would have married Robin Givens too.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    Robin was not the problem. The problem was that she came in a package deal along with her mother. So while you might have married her, chances are good that you would have ended up punching her out as well.
    Iron Mike KOing Momma Ruth would have been like, well, one of GGGs fights

Comment

Lessons on the game bro. Separate the girls you want to smash (those that just look good) from the one's that would make a good wife (those with the whole package). I would've smashed Robin Givens without hesitation. Wife tho?

Comment

Robin was not the problem. The problem was that she came in a package deal along with her mother. So while you might have married her, chances are good that you would have ended up punching her out as well.
        Mike being a youngster, and that being his first relationship he didn't know.
        The first thing you gotta do is get in good with the moms, and everything is A-Okay.

All of my past relationships, their mothers loved me. Mike didn't do that.

Comment

didnt she cheat on mike with brad pitt or something

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Mike being a youngster, and that being his first relationship he didn't know.
            The first thing you gotta do is get in good with the moms, and everything is A-Okay.

All of my past relationships, their mothers loved me. Mike didn't do that.
            Her mother was a bigger gold digger than she was. Mom was the reason she married Tyson in the first place.

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
            didnt she cheat on mike with brad pitt or something
            No, the chance was there but Pitt was smart enough to stay away.

Comment

No, the chance was there but Pitt was smart enough to stay away.
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-triangle.html

Comment

Working...
              X