No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Mayweather-Pacquiao Not Possible With Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Not true, Floyd is just using that as an excuse, why would he care who about pacmans end? he doesn't have to worry about that.

Its all an excuse, and if Floyd hated Arum so much why does he always hug the guy when he sees him and even thanks him at award shows? its all a front he doesn't want the fight pac is style stylistically a problem for him and not slow enough yet
    I don't think Arum and Floyd dislike each other personally. Every now and then, they both say nice things about each other.

But when it comes to BUSINESS, and that's the keyword here, Floyd views Arum with disgust for the most part. If that weren't the case, Floyd would've done business with Top Rank after all these years. Similar to Cotto.

I think Arum dropped the ball during the first negotiations. That was the closest Floyd ever got to doing business with Arum again. Even though Oscar is a snake, Floyd sees Arum as a more poisonous snake when it comes to business.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
      Hey why did Oscar never rematch Tito? Yeah, he's so easy to work with. When hes older than dirt and a walking corpse. What a silly point.

Let me know when Pac stops being afraid of needles or whatever excuse he came up with last time.
      You claim pac fans are worse? than you reply with this?

Dude you have the IQ of a gnat, just a repetitive floyd nugger.

Again show me where Pacman said he was afraid of needles? are you living under a rock he just did VADA testing.

Stop holding onto the first negotiations, you do this because that is all you have, you diehard floyd fans are the worst on here. Nobody likes you guys you are not even fans of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
        I don't think Arum and Floyd dislike each other personally. Every now and then, they both say nice things about each other.

But when it comes to BUSINESS, and that's the keyword here, Floyd views Arum with disgust for the most part. If that weren't the case, Floyd would've done business with Top Rank after all these years. Similar to Cotto.

I think Arum dropped the ball during the first negotiations. That was the closest Floyd ever got to doing business with Arum again. Even though Oscar is a snake, Floyd sees Arum as a more poisonous snake when it comes to business.
        Exactly this. It's insane that this message board is full of pac nutjobs that have actually tried to convince people that Arum is legit and on the up and up. And that people actually buy that bs. It's well known in the industry that Arum is horrible slime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
          Hey why did Oscar never rematch Tito? Yeah, he's so easy to work with. When hes older than dirt and a walking corpse. What a silly point.

Let me know when Pac stops being afraid of needles or whatever excuse he came up with last time.
          what r u a dumb***? Pac just took VADA testing vs Rios

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            And the excuses just keep coming. Grow a set Floyd FFS.
            such an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Not true, Floyd is just using that as an excuse, why would he care who about pacmans end? he doesn't have to worry about that.

Its all an excuse, and if Floyd hated Arum so much why does he always hug the guy when he sees him and even thanks him at award shows? its all a front he doesn't want the fight pac is style stylistically a problem for him and not slow enough yet
              ******ed peps swear that with Arum involve Floyd is going to get less money . Floyd get his piece of the pie and he does what he wants with it, they swear like Floyd is going to have to share it with Arum .

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Scheafer has giant ego. Maybe Hoya will be is easier to work with.

I wonder who the boss really is... Will Schafer give in to DLH if DLH says make the fight happen or does DLH let Schafer run the show?

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post

The only ball that was drop during the first negoitionation was Floyd balls, since then Floyd have never found them and is still searching for them. Floyd have big time alzheimer when it comes to PAC, he doesn't even know who PAC is now...Pacquiao Who .

Comment

all arum has to do is get out the way and let it happen. pacquiao needs to grow a pair and make the demand to arum.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                      ARUM and KING old times friends? NO,but they gave us big fights;SCHAEFER is a disgrace and JUNIOR make people believe that he doesn't fight MANNY because ARUM,NOTHING MORE FALSE,he doesn't want ARUM's fighters like PACQUIAO,BRADLEY,PROVODNIKOV in his record because he will lose. HISTORY will never consider him a very all time great because he avoided too many fighters,nobody from early '50s avoided more opponents than FLOYD JR.!!! GOOD EXCUSE ARUM IS!!!
                      EXACTLY this! Those two are the worst enemies that time but they gave us the hottest fight that time even two fighters are in HBO and Showtime. We know Arum loves money and when tons of money is there, he is willing to work with his enemy... everybody knows he can still milk Pac even he loose to floyd, so those guys blaming all on Arum are all idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X