Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Brother, Victor Manuel, is Accused of Murder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's how real men settle things, never been to Mexico though, but i lived in Argentina some time and down there they like to settle disputes by screaming like perras and afterwards enjoying consolidating gay sex. :smileysex

Comment

I thought his brother's second name was Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
        I thought his brother's second name was Chavez.
        i thought his second name was Falklands.

Comment

Damn, more drama than the Baldwins.....

Comment

Sounds like the Alvarez Bros. have some rage issues.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Dude's be breaking jaws and killing people. Don't **** with the Alvarez's.
              Canelos' brother probably shot the guy because he was his own size. Because we all know the Alvarez's only fight guys 3 or more weight classes below them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                Canelos' brother probably shot the guy because he was his own size. Because we all know the Alvarez's only fight guys 3 or more weight classes below them.
                you should say that to their face, LOL, maybe that's what the dead guy said to them.

Comment

Anyone can be "accused"

I doubt he be charged, even if he is Canelo is well loved in Mexico, a few bribes and this case goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    Let me guess. Killed a flyweight?
                    Most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                      Man why do people keep spewing this nonsense everytime someone is accused of something? Does the Mexican legal system even work under the same pretenses and rights as those in America? It could be backwards for all we know...
                      it is backwards, we dont have an open court system like the states, what we have is called "juzgados" .. everything is in writting and handled by your lawyer, if you are the accused you only see glimpses of what is going on, the only info you get is what your lawyer tells you.. they take your account of what happened, then the lawyer handles everything, at the end you just get your sentence or get absolved, you dont even see the damn judge to be sentenced, its very easy for you to be ****ed by an incompetent lawyer or a corrupted one who just takes money from the other side...
                      and the jails are fuking medieval, think of "midnight express" ... those turkish jails are like mexicos...

Comment

Working...
                      X